Domain name registration in Italy

Aintzane Bernal abernal a PANDASOFTWARE.ES
Mar 4 Apr 2000 11:26:39 CEST

Dear Sirs,

I would like to introduce myself as Mrs. Aintzane Bernal, from the Legal
Affairs Office of Panda Software, S.L. (Spain).

We are interested in the registration of the domain "pandasoftware.it". We
don't have any company located in Italy (I know that it is required for the
registration), but we do have a distributor. So I wonder if it should be
possible to do the registration through our distributor, even if it's name
is different from the one we wish to register. What do you think of it?

I am looking forward to hearing from you within the following days.

        Best regards,

Aintzane Bernal
Dpto. Asuntos Legales. Div. 7
Panda Software S.L.
Alameda Mazarredo, 18 bis
48009 Bilbao
Tel: 944251100   Fax: 944759719
MailTo:abernal a pandasoftware.es   WEB: http://www.pandasoftware.com

"La única empresa de antivirus en el mundo que pone a su disposicion
personal de soporte técnico 24 horas al día, 365 días al año y
actualizaciones diarias"
¡¡Limpia el planeta de virus con el nuevo Panda Antivirus Platinum!!
Pruébalo en http://www.pandasoftware.es/form.htm