urgent question

Frida Fallman frida.fallman a DOMAINNETWORK.CO.UK
Mar 25 Apr 2000 12:51:50 CEST

Dear Sir / Madam,

Please let me know if there are any regulations/Policy regarding the
relation between domain names (.ita) and trade mark registrations.

I have a client whose trade mark has been registered as a domain name TLD
.it. Consequently, I would like to find out what the possibilities are to
retrieve the name. Is there an administrative procedure to try to contest
the domain name.

Many thanks!

Since the matter is urgent and I need to get back to my client with an
answer today, I would very much appreciate a reply ASAP.

Best regards.

Sincerely,

Frida Fällman Rymo

Domain Network Ltd.
Frida Fällman Rymo
Voice: +44 (0)207 553 43 50
Fax: + 44 (0)207 236 47 80
The information contained in this e-mail and in any attachments is intended
only for the use of the individual or entity, to which it is addressed and
may include information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If received in error, please delete it and
notify us immediately by e-mail or on telephone number +44 171 553 43 50.