WATCH CABLE TV

cableinfo a GOTO.COM cableinfo a GOTO.COM
Dom 20 Ago 2000 01:45:41 CEST

> NOTE: THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT FOR LEGAL TV
> DE-SCRAMBLER IF YOU HAVE NO INTEREST IN THIS
   INFORMATION PLEASE CLICK DELETE NOW. THANK YOU

> LEGAL CABLE TV DE-SCRAMBLER
> Want to watch Sporting Events?--Movies?--Pay-Per-View??
> You can assemble it from electronic store parts for about $12.00.
> We Send You:
> E-Z To follow Assembly Instructions.
> E-Z To read Original Drawings.
> Electronic store parts list.
> PLUS SOMETHING NEW YOU MUST HAVE!
> Something you can't do without.
> THE UP-TO-DATE REPORT: USING A DESCRAMBLER LEGALLY
> Warning: You should not build a TV Descrambler without
> reading this report first.
> Frequently Asked Questions--CABLE TV DESCRAMBLER
> Q: Will the descrambler work on Fiber, TCI, Jarrod
> and satellite systems?
> A: The answer is YES. In respect to satellite,
> you just get more stuff! There is one exception:
> The descrambler will not work with DSS satellite.
> Q: Do I need a converter box?
   A: This plan works with or without a converter box.
> Specific instructions are included in the plans for each!
> Q: Can the cable company detect that I have the descrambler?
> A: No, the signal descrambles right at the box and does
> not move back through the line!
> Q: Do I have to alter my existing cable system,
> television or VCR?
> A: The answer is no!
> Q: Does this work with my remote control?
> A: The answer is yes. The descrambler is manually
       controlled--but very easy to use!
> Q: Can you email me the plans?
> A: No the program comes with an easy to follow picture guide.
> Q: Does this work everywhere across the country?
> A: Yes, every where in the USA plus England,
> Brazil, Canada and other countries!
> Q: Is this deal guaranteed?
> A: Yes, if you are unhappy for any reason we will refund your money.

 > ORDER INFORMATION:

> ACT WITHIN THE NEXT 14 DAYS AND RECEIVE TWO FREE BONUS!!
> THE CABLE MANUAL! This manual contains hard to find information your
> cable company does not want you to know. Also receive The RADAR
> JAMMER PLANS! Never get another speeding ticket. Build you own
> radar jammer, this unit will jam police radar so they can't get a reading
   on your vechicle. Radar jammers are legal in 48 states. It is simple to
   build.
> The FREE BONUSES ALONE ARE WORTH ACTING NOW!
> THE CABLE DESCRAMBLER KIT COMES WITH A THIRTY DAY
> MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! IF YOUR NOT COMPLETELY
   SATISFIED, SEND THE CABLE DESCRAMBLER KIT BACK
   AND YOU KEEP THE BONUSES FOR FREE. YOU HAVE
   NOTHING TO LOSE, ONLY FREE CABLE TV TO GAIN!
   ACT NOW! SIMPLY SEND $14.00 CHECK , MONEY ORDER,
  OR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION

> TO: QUALITY RESOURCES
> 5399 EAST HWY C30-A #242
> SEAGROVE BEACH, FL 32459
>
> FOR CREDIT CARD ORDERS FILL OUT THIS FORM AND MAIL IN,
> ATTENTION QUALITY RESOURCES, here is my credit card information
   for the amount of $14.00 for the cable descrambler kit.