Serious Entrepreneurs Only!

Entrepreneur's Dream homebiz101 a USA.COM
Mer 1 Mar 2000 06:14:54 CET

    BEEN LOOKING FOR AN EXPLOSIVE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY?

Join the fastest growing Network Marketing Company (EVER) since the
industry began over 50 years ago, and one of the fastest growing
companies of any kind in North America.

     THINKING, (WHATEVER)?  CHECK IT OUT AT NO OBLIGATION:

*  Faster growth in first two years than IBM, Coca-Cola, and Microsoft
*  Exclusive product that has never been marketed before
*  Immediate income: Start collecting an income in one week with weekly
bonuses, monthly paychecks, and profit sharing.
*  Excellent training, support, and marketing program that is unparalleled in
the industry
* A compensation plan that is changing networking worldwide...BEST
ever seen in Network Marketing!
*  6 figure income in only 18-24 months
*  NO hype, NO empty promises, and NO impossible dreams
*  Absolutely NO experience necessary, only the ability to visualize

     Serious Entrepreneurs, Leaders, Movers, and Shakers ONLY
                   NO Laziness, and NO Procrastinators!

NOT a get rich quick scheme: If you think you are going to get rich quick
with little or no work involved then do yourself a favor and push the delete
button, NOW.

This is a company that is REAL and an opportunity that will carry you as
far and high as you are able to imagine.

Find out how you, too, can become a part of history along with this
amazing company.

                                 THE TIME IS NOW!!!

If you simply want to own your own time, have control of your financial
future, feel good about what you do while helping others, then I urge you
to call:
           24-Hour Toll-Free Message              800-242-0363  ext. 1524

As a responsible user of e-mail for mass broadcasting, we filtered our e-
mailing list at OptList.com 24 hours before the transmission of this
message. At which time, all e-mail addresses registered at OptList.com
with the preference to not receive unsolicited e-mail were removed from
our list. To register your e-mail address for future removal, please visit
http://www.OptList.com/register.html. We are not affiliated with
OptList.com and they have no knowledge of our e-mailing activities. Our
e-mailing list was filtered at OptList.com 24 hours before the transmission
of this message.  Our filtration authentication code is 6910472876034928,
verifiable at http://www.OptList.com/authenticate.html