>>> Venture Capital Available <<< uhbnghgh

mvt67Giq2 a FRONTIER.FR mvt67Giq2 a FRONTIER.FR
Gio 2 Mar 2000 01:19:06 CET

> Business Capital Available
> $250,000-5,000,000
> No qualifying, Government approved, credit history unimportant
> We can fund your business idea with up to a million dollars with
  nopayback!

> If you need money for a startup business, existing business, idea,
  or invention we can help get you funded. Our company's management
  team has over 20 years experience in the venture capital field and
  everyone qualifies for our program.

> Over the last two years we have assisted our clients in raising
> over ten million dollars.  Our services include:
>
>     Equity Funding
>     Reverse mergers to take companies public
>     Commercial Real-estate loan consulting
>
> Please fill out the form below and fax it to 303 265 9808, and you
  will be contact by a representative within 48 hours.

  To be removed from this email list fax you email address to
  1 800 546 368