GOOD NEWS!

toe a BABYLOVE.COM toe a BABYLOVE.COM
Mar 7 Mar 2000 23:48:57 CET

  I Never Thought I'd Be
  the One Telling You
  This:

  I Actually Read a Piece of E-Mail & I'm
  Going to Europe on the
  Proceeds!

  Hello!

  My name is Karen Liddell; I'm a 35-year-old mom, wife, and
part-time
  accountant. As a rule, I delete all unsolicited "junk" e-mail
and use
  my account primarily for business.  I received what I assumed
was
  this same e-mail countless times and deleted it each time.

  About two months ago I received it again and, because of the
catchy
  subject line, I finally read it.  Afterwards, I thought , "OK,
I give
  in, I'm going to try this.  I can certainly afford to invest
$20 and,
  on the other hand, there's nothing wrong with creating a little
excess
  cash."  I promptly mailed four $5 bills and, after receiving
the reports,
  paid a friend of mine a small fee to send out some e-mail
  for me. After reading the reports, I also learned how easy it
is to bulk
  e-mail for free!

  I was not prepared for the results.  Everyday for the last six
weeks,
  my P.O. box has been overflowing with $5 bills; many days the
excess
  fills up an extra mail bin and I've had to upgrade to the
corporate-
  size box!  I am  stunned by all the money that keeps rolling
in!

  My husband and I have been saving for several years to make a
  substantial downpayment on a house.  Now, not only are we
  purchasing a house with 40% down, we're going to Venice, Italy
  to celebrate!

  I promise you, if you follow the directions in this e-mail and
  be prepared to eventually set aside about an hour each day to
  follow up (and count your money!), you will make at least as
  much money as we did.  You don't need to be a wiz at the
computer,
  but I'll bet you already are.  If you can open an envelope,
remove
  the money, and send an e-mail message, then you're on your way
  the bank.Take the time to read this so you'll understand how
  easy it is. If I can do this, so can you!

  GO FOR IT NOW!!

                         Karen Liddell

  The following is a copy of the e-mail I read:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

  This is a LEGAL, MONEY-MAKING PHENOMENON.
  PRINT this letter, read the directions, THEN READ IT AGAIN !!!

  You are about to embark on the most profitable and unique
program you
  may ever see. Many times over, it has demonstrated and proven
its ability
  to generate large amounts of cash.

  This program is showing fantastic appeal with a huge and
ever-growing
  on-line population desirous of additional income.

  This is a legitimate, LEGAL, money-making opportunity.
  It does not require you to come in contact with people,
  do any hard work, and best of all, you never have to
  leave the house, except to get the mail and go to the bank!

  This truly is that lucky break you've been waiting for!
  Simply follow the easy instructions in this letter, and
  your financial dreams will come true! When followed
  correctly, this electronic, multi-level marketing program
  works perfectly ...100% EVERY TIME!

  Thousands of people have used this
  program to:
      -  Raise capital to start their own business
      -  Pay off debts
      -  Buy homes, cars, etc.,
      -  Even retire!

  This is your chance, so don't pass it up!

  -------------------------
  OVERVIEW OF THIS EXTRAORDINARY
  ELECTRONIC MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING PROGRAM

-----
  ------
  ------

  Basically, this is what we do:

  We send thousands of people a product for $5.00 that costs next
to nothing
  to produce and e-mail. As with all multi-level businesses, we
build our
  business by recruiting new partners and selling our products.
Every state
  in the U.S. allows you to recruit new multi-level business
online (via your
  computer).

  The products in this program are a series of four business and
financial
  reports costing $5.00 each.  Each order you receive via "snail
mail" will
  include:

    * $5.00 cash
    * The name and number of the report they are ordering
    * The e-mail address where you will e-mail them the report
they ordered.

  To fill each order, you simply e-mail the product to the buyer.
 THAT'S IT!
  The $5.00 is yours!
  This is the EASIEST electronic multi-level marketing business
anywhere!

  FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS TO THE LETTER AND
  BE PREPARED TO REAP THE STAGGERING
  BENEFITS!

  *******
  I  N  S  T  R  U  C  T  I  O  N  S
  *******

  This is what you MUST do:

  1. Order all 4 reports shown on the list below (you can't sell
them if you
  don't order them).

       *  For each report, send $5.00 CASH,
          the NAME & NUMBER OF THE  REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING, YOUR
E-MAIL
    ADDRESS, and YOUR RETURN POSTAL ADDRESS
          (in case of a problem) to the person whose name appears
on the list
         next to the report.

       *  When you place your order, make sure you order each of
the four
          reports.  You will need all four reports so that you
can save them
          on your computer and resell them.

       * Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of
the
         four reports. Save them on your computer so they will be
         accessible for you to send to the 1,000's of people who
will
         order them from you.

  2.  IMPORTANT-- DO NOT alter the names of the people who are
listed next
      to each report, or their sequence on the list, in any way
other than is
      instructed below in steps "a" through "d" or you will lose
out on the
      majority of your profits.
      Once you  understand the way this works, you'll  also see
how it
     doesn't work if you change it.
  Remember this method has been tested, and if you alter it,
  it will not work.

      a.  Look below for the listing of available reports.

      b.  After you've ordered the four reports, replace the name
and address
           under REPORT #1 with your name and address, moving the
one that
           was there down to REPORT #2.

      c.  Move the name and address that was under REPORT #2 down
           REPORT #3.

      d.  Move the name and address that was under REPORT #3 down
           REPORT #4.

      e.  The name and address that was under REPORT #4 is
removed from
           the list and has NO DOUBT collected their 50 grand.

  Please make sure you copy everyone's name and address
ACCURATELY!!!

  3.  Take this entire letter, including the modified list of
names, and save
      it to your computer.  Make NO changes to the instruction
portion of this
      letter.

  4.  Now you're ready to start an advertising campaign on the
WORLDWIDE WEB!
  Advertising on the WEB is very, very inexpensive, and there are
HUNDREDS of FREE places to advertise. Another avenue which you
could use for

      You can buy these lists for under $20/2,000 addresses or
you
      can pay someone a minimal charge to take care of it for
you.
      BE SURE TO START YOUR AD CAMPAIGN IMMEDIATELY!

  5.  For every $5.00 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them
the report
      they ordered.  THAT'S IT!  ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE
      ON ALL ORDERS!  This will guarantee that the e-mail THEY
send out,
      with YOUR name and address on it, will be prompt because
they can't
      advertise until they receive the report!

  AVAILABLE REPORTS
  ***Order Each REPORT by NUMBER and
  NAME***

  Notes:
  -  ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH FOR EACH REPORT
  -  ALWAYS SEND YOUR ORDER VIA FIRST CLASS  MAIL
  -  Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least
two sheets of
  paper
  -  On one of those sheets of paper, include: (a) the number &
name of the
  report you are ordering, (b) your
  e-mail address, and (c) your postal address.

  REPORT #1 "HOW TO MAKE $250,000
  THROUGH MULTI-LEVEL SALES"

  ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:
            Y. Iwaasa
            #11-101 17 Van Order Dr.
            Kingston, ON  K7M 1B5
            Canada
  REPORT #2 "MAJOR CORPORATIONS
  AND MULTI-LEVEL SALES"

  ORDER REPORT #2 FROM:
            SCPUBLISHING
             P.O. BOX 6202
             PLYMOUTH, MA  02362

  ORDER REPORT #3 FROM
           Gregory Marketing
                P.O. Box 660037
                Utopia Station, NY  11366-0037
  REPORT #4 "EVALUATING MULTI-LEVEL SALES
  PLANS"

  ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:
             Hubbard House
                 103 Hubbard Road
                 Berwick, ME  03901-2302

  HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PLAN WILL MAKE YOU $MONEY$

-----
  ------
  ----------------------

  Let's say you decide to start small just to see how well it
works.
  Assume your goal is to get 10 people to participate on your
first
  level. (Placing a lot of FREE ads on the internet will EASILY
get
  a larger response.) Also assume that everyone else in YOUR
ORGANIZATION
  gets ONLY 10 downline members.  Follow this example to achieve
the
  STAGGERING results below.

  1st level--your 10 members with
  $5...........................................$50
  2nd level--10 members from those 10 ($5 x
100)......................$500
  3rd level--10 members from those 100 ($5 x
1,000)................$5,000
  4th level--10 members from those 1,000 ($5 x
10,000)..........$50,000
                                                     THIS TOTALS
       -----------
  >$55,550

  Remember friends, this assumes that the people who participate
only
  recruit 10 people each. Think for a moment what would happen if
they
  got 20 people to participate!
  Most people get 100's of participants!
  THINK ABOUT IT!

  Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing (surely
  you can afford $20). You obviously already have an internet
  connection and e-mail is FREE!!! R

  REPORT#3 shows you the most productive methods for bulk
e-mailing and
  purchasing e-mail lists.  Some list & bulk e-mail vendors even
work
  on trade!

  About 50,000
  new people get online every month!

  *******
  TIPS FOR SUCCESS*******

   *  TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS!  Be prompt, professional, and
follow
       the directions accurately.

   *  Send for the four reports IMMEDIATELY so you will have them
when
      the orders start coming in because:

      When you receive a $5 order, you MUST send out  the
requested
      product/report to    comply with the U.S. Postal & Lottery
Laws, Title
      18,Sections 1302 and 1341 or Title 18,  Section 3005 in the
U.S. Code,
      also Code of Federal Regs. vol. 16, Sections 255 and 436,
which state
      that "a product or service must be exchanged for money
received."

   *  ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU RECEIVE.

   *  Be patient and persistent with this program. If you follow
the
      instructions exactly, the results WILL undoubtedly be
SUCCESSFUL!

   *  ABOVE ALL, HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND KNOW YOU WILL
SUCCEED!

  *******YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINE*******

  Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:

  If you don't receive 10 to 20 orders for REPORT #1 within two
  weeks, continue advertising until you do.  Then, a couple of
  weeks later you should receive at least 100 orders for REPORT
#2.
  If you don't, continue advertising until you do.  Once you have
received 100 or more
  orders for REPORT #2, YOU CAN RELAX, because the system is
  already working for you, and the cash will continue to roll
  in!

  THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:

  Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are placed
  in front of a DIFFERENT report.  You can KEEP TRACK of your
  PROGRESS by watching which report people are ordering from you.
  If you want to generate more income, send another batch of
e-mails
  and start the whole process again!  There is no limit to the
  income you will generate from this business!

  NOTE:  If you need help with starting a business,
  registering a business name, how income tax is handled, etc.,
  contact your local office of the Small Business Administration
  (a Federal agency) for free help and answers to questions.
Also,
  the Internal Revenue Service offers free help via telephone and
  free seminars about business taxes.

  *******T  E  S  T  I  M  O  N  I  A  L  S*******

  This program does work, but you must follow it EXACTLY!
Especially
  the rule of not trying to place your name in a different
position,
  it won't work and you'll lose a lot of potential income.  I'm
living
  proof that it works.  It really is a great opportunity to make
relatively
  easy money, with little cost to you.  If you do choose to
participate,
  follow the program exactly, and you'll be on your way to
  financial security.
            Sean McLaughlin, Jackson, MS

  My name is Frank. My wife, Doris, and I live in Bel-Air, MD. I
am a cost
  accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I make pretty good
money.
  When I received the program I grumbled to Doris about receiving
"junk mail."
  I made fun of the whole thing, spouting my knowledge of the
population and
  percentages involved.  I "knew" it wouldn't work. Doris totally
ignored my
  supposed intelligence and jumped in with both feet. I made
merciless fun of
  her, and was ready to lay the old "I told you so" on her when
the thing
  didn't work...well, the laugh was on me!  Within two weeks she
had received
  over 50 responses. Within 45 days she had received over
$147,200 in $5 bills!
  I was shocked! I was sure that I had it all figured and that it
wouldn't
  work.  I AM a believer now. I have joined Doris in her "hobby."
I did have
  seven more years until retirement, but I think of the "rat
race" and it's not
  for me. We owe it all to MLM.
             Frank T., Bel-Air, MD

  I just want to pass along my best wishes and encouragement to
you.  Any
  doubts you have will vanish when your first orders come in. I
even checked
  with the U.S. Post Office to verify that the plan was legal. It
definitely
  is! IT WORKS!!!
         Paul Johnson, Raleigh, NC

  The main reason for this letter is to convince you that this
system is
  honest, lawful, extremely profitable, and is a way to get a
large amount
  of money in a short time. I was approached several times before
I checked
  this out. I joined just to see what one could expect in return
for the
  minimal effort and money required.  To my astonishment, I
received
  $36,470.00 in the first 14 weeks, with money still coming in.
             Sincerely yours, Phillip A. Brown, Esq.

  Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make
up my mind
  to participate in this plan. But conservative that I am, I
decided that the
  initial investment was so little that there was just no way
that I wouldn't
  get enough orders to at least get my money back. Boy, was I
surprised when I
  found my medium-size post office box crammed with orders!  For
awhile, it got
  so over-loaded that I had to start picking up my mail at the
window. I'll
  make more money this year than any 10 years of my life before.
The nice thing
  about this deal is that it doesn't matter where in the U.S. the
people live.
  There simply isn't a better investment with a faster return.
           Mary Rockland, Lansing, MI

  I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I
wondered if I
  shouldn't have given it a try. Of course, I had no idea who to
contact to
  get another copy, so I had to wait until I was e-mailed another
program...
  11 months passed then it came...I didn't delete this one!...I
made more
  than $41,000 on the first try!!
            D. Wilburn, Muncie, IN

  This is my third time to participate in this plan. We have quit
our jobs,
  and will soon buy a home on the beach and live off the interest
on our
  money.  The only way on earth that this plan will work for you
is if you
  do it. For your sake, and for your family's sake don't pass up
this golden
  opportunity.  Good luck and happy spending!
             Charles Fairchild, Spokane, WA

  ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND
  GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO
  FINANCIAL FREEDOM!!!