Automatic Offshore Bank Account? xprt16

3YyF863sT a FIRSTPR.DEMON.CO.UK 3YyF863sT a FIRSTPR.DEMON.CO.UK
Mar 7 Mar 2000 08:41:14 CET

                 Our Private Wealth Building Cyber Club
                            is the closet thing to a
                 Money making machine you'll ever find!!

          ==> Make phenomenol returns without recruiting
          ==> Supercharge your returns with referrals
          ==> Accumulate assets in complete privacy
          ==> Protect your assets
          ==> Get an offshore Bank Account
          ==> Get an Anonymous Debit/Credit Card
          ==> Access to Insured and Guaranteed Investment yields
              that return monthly what most people expect yearly.
          ==> Lower your taxes......

 It's So Simple To Earn $2,000 - $5,000 Per Week Nowadays...

 We're searching for 10 elite individuals with the work ethic
 necessary to generate a cash-flow for themselves of
 $2,000 - $5,000per week, increasing to over $20,000 per month,
 in as little as four to six months.

 If you see the light and join our premier program by
 March 15th 100% return on your investment immediately,
 plus your in 2 guaranteed and insured funds returning
 6% and 11% a month respectively.

 Don't let your chance for financial freedom and privacy pass you by...

 Call 1-800-320-9895 x2672 NOW....   and get the rest of the story...

 If you would like to build an amazing income that will grow
 lightning-fast, then this is for you!

 Call NOW our TOLL FREE, PRE-RECORDED Message: 1-800-320-9895 ext. 2672

 We market a real product, that pays real commissions to you,

 You have nothing to lose, there's no risk involved,
 nor is there any obligation.

 You may be qualified to earn thousands of extra dollars per month!

 So call now!

 The call is FREE, and there is absolutely no obligation.
 Why not see if you qualify to earn thousands a month,
 So what have you got to lose?

 Call Toll Free 1-800-320-9895 ext. 2672

 P.S. You literally have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to GET
      INVOLVED NOW! Don't let this one go by. You have absolutely
      nothing to lose! This could be the most fascinating and
      profitable business of your life!

Please, serious inquiries only.

This message is sent in compliance of the new email bill
section 301. Per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618,
further transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be
stopped at no cost to you.This message is not intended for
residents in the State of WA, CA & VA Screening of addresses
has been done to the best of our technical ability.If you are a
Washington, Virginia, or California resident please remove
yourself.
If you wish to be removed from future mailings, please
Reply with REMOVE in the subject line