Domain Registration.

Adrian Gould adrian.gould a SEQUEL-SOLUTIONS.COM
Mer 24 Maggio 2000 16:05:08 CEST

Hi.

We are a U.K. ISP and members of the UK Nominet.

Please can you advise where and how we can register .it domain names.

Many Thanks.
Adrian Gould.

Sequel Solutions Limited

        Delivering quality business and Internet solutions.

Contact Information...

Internet House
St. Andrews Court
St. Michaels Road
Portsmouth
Hampshire
PO1 2PR

Tel +44 (0) 2392 822221
Fax +44 (0) 2392 822122
Email info a sequel-solutions.com

Important Notice
This e-mail transmission is intended only for the use of the individual
or entity named above and may contain information that is confidential,
privileged, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
copying, distribution, or use of any of the information contained in
this transmission is strictly PROHIBITED. If you have received this
transmission in error, please immediately notify me by e-mail at the
above address.