EMAIL ADVERTISING IS EXTREMELY PROFITABLE!

mnb4545 a YAHOO.COM mnb4545 a YAHOO.COM
Lun 20 Nov 2000 09:07:52 CET

YOUR BUSINESS OR PRODUCT PROMOTED TO MILLIONS!

=========>AIM -ADVANCED INTERNET MARKETING, specializes
         in Bulk Email Marketing. We can promote your Business, Product
         or Service TO MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WITHIN HOURS!

           AIM OFFERS THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:

                      ==> Direct Mass Mailing - (We maintain a Growing
                              List of over 100 million Active Email Addresses
                              all DELIVERABLE).

                      ==>Do it Yourselfer's:
                             56K V.90 Dial-up Accounts, (Unlimited usage),
                             Bulletproof WebHosting, (Will not be shut down),
                             Bulletproof Email Accounts and  40 Million (Cleanest)
                             Email Addresses no CD-ROM.

"Many business people are finding out that they can now advertise in
ways that they never could have afforded in the past.  The cost of
sending mass e-mail is extremely low, and the responserate is high
and quick." - USA TODAY

Now you know why you receive so many email advertisements...
 ===> MASS EMAIL ADVERTISING IS EXTREMELY PROFITABLE!

To order our ADVANCED INTERNET MARKETING SERVICES
or if you have any additional questions, feel free to call
AIM'S Sales Department:  (818)721-9905  10am-7pm PST.
If this is an inconvenience for you, please feel free to remove yourself
from our database with the link below.

Mailto: mnb4545 a yahoo.com