Tired of playing the guessing game?

W8XEVrlVU a MAIL.WORLDONLINE.NL W8XEVrlVU a MAIL.WORLDONLINE.NL
Mer 25 Ott 2000 06:06:42 CEST

          Get Paid To Learn Stock Trading !!!!

   ==> Do you know anyone who would spend $99 NOW,
       for $3,000 to $5,000 per month a little later?

   ==> Do you know anyone who would spend $299 NOW,
       for $5,000 to $10,000 per month a little later?

   ==> Do you know anyone who would like to learn how
       to put their money to work in the STOCK MARKET
       for only $50 per month?

   ==> Do you know anyone at all wanting to make MORE?

   ==> If you answered yes, to any or all of these
       questions, then you need to get back with me
       fast.  I will help those in order they come to
       me for help first.

     Gary

   Then Reserve your place, CAll now =======>  1-800-320-9895 X2570

   P.S.  The numbers above are way low.  I know,
         people are making much more.

   P.S.S.  For the first 10 people who sign up at the ATM level
           I will pay to have 3 million e-mails sent out on your behalf
           FREE!!!!!! OF  CHARGE -  A $1500.00 value

   P.S.S.  That almost guarantees that you will be in the money your first month.

   Then Reserve your place now =======>  1-800-320-9895 X2570