Domain dispute information request:

Joe Tedd jtedd a NAMEENGINE.COM
Mar 5 Set 2000 14:56:57 CEST

Dear Folks,

My name is Joe Tedd, I'm an Account Manager with NameEngine Inc.
We have a client (DLJDIRECT) who was looking to register a name
in Italy, and when we attempted to apply for that name on their
behalf, we discovered the domain was already registered to another
organization listed below*

When accessing the link (http://www.dljdirect.it/) I go to a page
which indicated the domain is "PARKED".  Our client (DLJDIRECT)
which has a registered company name and trademark for this name
was looking to procure this domain name, and is seeking additional
information of names this person has registered in order to determine
what other domain names this person may have registered for trademarked
names they don't have rights to, but procured nonetheless.

If you would be able to provide us with any additional information
regarding domain dljdirect.it, or  GENONI FABIO and his connection to
this website, our client would be most appreciative.

Regards,

~JT~
Joe Tedd
Account Manager
NameEngine Inc.
401 Broadway, 26th Floor
New York, NY 10013
Jtedd a NameEngine.Com
http://www.nameengine.com
Tel: (800) 535-5770
Tel: 212 274-1960 X-11
Fax: 212 656-1312

*************************
domain:      dljdirect.it
descr:       GENONI FABIO
admin-c:     FG2642-RIPE
tech-c:      FG2642-RIPE
zone-c:      MC1535-RIPE
zone-c:      AG1836-RIPE
zone-c:      DD571-RIPE
zone-c:      DG2799-RIPE
nserver:     ns2.9netave.com
nserver:     ns3.9netave.com
remarks:     Not stated
remarks:     DNS-delegated to 9netave.com
remarks:     created:     20000216
mnt-by:      IT-NIC
changed:     hostmaster a 9netave.it 20000207
changed:     alex.ghettini a 9netave.it 20000207
changed:     hostmaster a nic.it 20000216
source:      RIPE

person:      Fabio Genoni
address:     Via Luigi Belotti 18
address:     I - 21052 Busto Arsizio (VA)
phone:       +39 0331 380320
fax-no:      +39 0331 380320
e-mail:      genonfabio a cbmail.it
nic-hdl:     FG2642-RIPE
changed:     hostmaster a 9netave.it 19991220
changed:     hostmaster a nic.it 20000216
source:      RIPE

person:      Mauro Cappuccio
address:     Via Torri Bianche, 9
address:     20059 Vimercate MI ITALIA
phone:       +39 039 699901
fax-no:      +39 039 69990229
e-mail:      hostmaster a 9netave.it
nic-hdl:     MC1535-RIPE
changed:     info a ios.it 20000605
changed:     hostmaster a nic.it 20000622
source:      RIPE

person:      Alexandro Ghettini
address:     Via Torri Bianche, 9
address:     I-20059 Vimercate (MI)
phone:       +39 039 699901
fax-no:      +39 039 69990229
e-mail:      alex.ghettini a 9netave.it
nic-hdl:     AG1836-RIPE
changed:     hostmaster a 9netave.it 20000229
changed:     hostmaster a nic.it 20000324
source:      RIPE

person:      Davide Dani
address:     Via Torri Bianche, 9
address:     22059 - Vimercate
phone:       +39 039 699901
fax-no:      +39 039 69990229
e-mail:      davide.dani a 9netave.it
nic-hdl:     DD571-RIPE
changed:     hostmaster a 9netave.it 19991224
source:      RIPE

person:      Daniele Grotti
address:     Quartiere Torri Bianche, 9
address:     I - 20059 Vimercate (MI)
phone:       +39 039 699901
fax-no:      +39 039 69990229
e-mail:      daniele.grotti a 9netave.it
nic-hdl:     DG2799-RIPE
changed:     hostmaster a 9netave.it 19991231
source:      RIPE

Joe Tedd
Account Manager
NameEngine Inc.