Registration of a name

IT-NIC Hostmaster hostmaster a NIC.IT
Gio 7 Set 2000 11:50:57 CEST

Hi,

if you want register a domain name.it you must choose a provider/maintainer belonging to european community that have a contract with Italian
registration Authority. You can see the provider's list in our site
www.nic.it, clicking on italian registration authority, than DATABASE,
interface via WAIS, IT-NIC database select CONTINUE and in the next
window put into maintainer box an  *, click on search and wait for the
list.

Best Regards

--
  Italian Registration Authority -  Hostmaster of the Day

  Network Information Center                E-mail: hostmaster a nic.it
  c/o IAT - Istituto del CNR                Phone:  +39 050 3139811
  Via Alfieri, 1 (Loc. S. Cataldo)          Fax:    +39 050 542420
  56010 Ghezzano (Pisa) - Italy