Domain Names dispute resolution

Nathalie McIntyre NathalieMcIntyre a THEODOREGODDARD.CO.UK
Lun 25 Set 2000 17:48:47 CEST

Dear Sirs,

I am doing some research on various international domain name registries and would very much appreciate it if you would assist me in finding out two things about the Italian registry.

I would like to find out:

1.  Whether the dispute resolution procedure is operated by the Naming Authority and whether I can find the procedure in writing on your website; and

2.  Whether the Naming Authority or the Registration Authority are members of ICANN or plan to become members in the future.

Thank you very much.

Yours faithfully,

Nathalie McItyre

the system manager.