Domain Names dispute resolution

Maurizio Codogno mau a BEATLES.CSELT.IT
Lun 25 Set 2000 18:04:15 CEST

> I would like to find out:
>
> 1.  Whether the dispute resolution procedure is operated by the Naming
Authority and whether I can find the procedure in writing on your website;

For the time being, I am able to answer only to this question.
The Mandatory Administrative Procedure used for it.* is operated
by third parties which must satisfy a series of requisites
checked by the Naming Authority.

The procedures for the MAP may be found at
http://www.nic.it/NA/riassegnazione-v10.txt
Note that the text is in Italian: an English version may be
retrieved at http://www.nic.it/NA/riassegnazione-v10-engl.txt
but of course in case of disagreement between versions the Italian
one is official.

ciao, .mau.