Olympic Gold!

patoat21 a FILESEARCH.RU patoat21 a FILESEARCH.RU
Mer 27 Set 2000 19:42:19 CEST

Dear Friend, thank you for your time and interest.

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING!

Are you tired of working for someone else and making
them RICH?

Are you capable of following instructions and doing it
completely?

Do you have the desire and initiative to go into a
real MONEY MAKING BUSINESS for yourself?

IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO ANY ONE OR MORE OF THOSE
QUESTIONS PLEASE PROCEDE

This email contains the ENTIRE PLAN of how YOU can
make $50,000 or more in the next 90 days simply sending email! Seem
impossible? Just read on and see how easy this is....
Due to the popularity of this letter on the Internet,
a major nightly news program recently devoted an entire show to the
investigation of the program described below to see if it really
can make people money. The show also investigated whether or
not the program was legal. Their findings proved
that there are absolutely no laws prohibiting the
participation in the program. This has helped to show people
that this is a simple, harmless and fun way to make some
extra money at home. The results have been truly
remarkable. So many people are participating that
those involved are doing much better than ever before.
Since everyone makes more as more people try
it out, its been very exciting. You will understand once you try it
yourself!

********* THE ENTIRE PLAN IS HERE BELOW *********
******** Print This Now For Future Reference *******

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
If you would like to make at least $50,000 in less
than 90 days! Please read this program...THEN READ IT AGAIN!!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, MONEY MAKING
OPPORTUNITY!!
It does NOT require you to come into contact with
people or make or take any telephone calls. Just follow the
instructions, and you will make money.
This simplified e-mail marketing program works
perfectly 100% EVERY TIME! E-mail is the sales tool of the
future. Take advantage of this virtually
free method of advertising NOW!!! The longer you wait,
the more people will be doing business using email. Get
your piece of this action!!!

Hello - My name is Johnathon Rourke, I'm from Rhode
Island. The enclosed information is something I almost
let slip through my fingers. Fortunately, sometime later
I re-read everything and gave some thought and
study to it. Two years ago, the corporation I worked
for the past twelve years down- sized and my position was eliminated.
After unproductive job interviews, I decided to open my own business.
Over
the past year, I incurred many unforeseen financial problems. I owed my
family, friends and creditors over $35,000. The economy was taking a
toll
on my business and I just couldn't seem to make ends meet. I had to
refinance and borrow against my home to support my family and
struggling business. AT THAT MOMENT something significant
happened in my life. I am writing to share the
experience in hopes that this could change your life
FOREVER FINANCIALLY - $$$!!!

In mid December, I received this program in my e-mail.
Six months prior to receiving this program I had been sending away for
information on various business opportunities. All of the programs I
received, in my opinion, were not cost effective. They
were either too difficult for me to comprehend or
the initial investment was too much for me to risk to
see if they would work But as I was saying, in December of 1997
I received this program. I didn't send for it, or ask for it,
they just got my name off a mailing list.
THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT!!!

After reading it several times, to make sure I was
reading it correctly. I couldn't believe my eyes! Here was a MONEY
MAKING
MACHINE I could start immediately without any debt. Like most of you I
was
still a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects
of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office
(1-800-725-2161 24-hrs) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal!
After determining the program was LEGAL I decided "WHY NOT!?!??"

Initially I sent out 10,000 e-mails. It cost me about
$15 for my time on-line. The great thing about e-mail is that I don't
need any money for printing to send out the program, and because I also
send the product (reports) by e-mail, my only expense is my time. In
less than one week, I was starting to receive orders for REPORT #1. By
January 13, I had received 26 orders for REPORT #1.

Your goal is to "RECEIVE at least 20 ORDERS FOR REPORT
#1 WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF YOU DON'T, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO."
My first step in making $50,000 in 90 days was done.
By January 30, I had received 196 orders for REPORT #2.

Your goal is to "RECEIVE AT LEAST 100+ ORDERS FOR
REPORT #2 WITHIN 2 WEEKS IF NOT, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL
YOU DO. ONCE YOU HAVE 100 ORDERS, THE REST IS EASY, RELAX, YOU
WILL MAKE YOUR $50,000 GOAL." Well, I had 196 orders for REPORT
#2. 96 more than I needed. So I sat back and relaxed. By March 1,
of my e-mailing of 10,000, I received $58,000 with
more coming in every day. I paid off ALL my debts and
bought a much needed new car!

Please take your time to read this plan, IT WILL
CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER$!!! Remember, it won't work if you don't try
it. This program does work, but you must follow it EXACTLY! Especially
the
rules of not trying to place your name in a different place. It won't
work
and you'll lose out on a lot of money! In order for this program to
work, you
must meet your goal of 20+ orders for REPORT #1, and 100+ orders for
REPORT
#2 and you will make $50,000 or more in 90 days.

Sincerely,
Johnathon Rourke

A PERSONAL NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:
By the time you have read the enclosed program and reports, you should
have
concluded that such a program, and one that is legal, could not have
been
created by an amateur. Let me tell you a little about myself. I had a
profitable business for 10 years. Then in 1979 my business began falling

off. I
was doing the same things that were previously successful for me, but it

wasn't working. Finally, I figured it out. It wasn't me, it was the
economy. Inflation and recession had replaced the stable economy that
had
been with us since 1945 I don't have to tell you what happened to the
unemployment rate, because many of you know from first hand experience.
There
were more failures and bankruptcies than ever before. The middle class
was
vanishing. Those who knew what they were doing invested wisely and moved

up. Those who did not, including those who never had anything to save or

invest, were moving down into the ranks of the poor.

As the saying goes, "THE RICH GET RICHER AND THE POOR
GET POORER." The traditional methods of making money will never allow
you to "move up" or "get rich", inflation will see to that. You have
just
received information that can give you financial freedom for the rest of

your life, with "NO RISK" and "JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT." You can
make
more money in the next few months than you have ever imagined. I should
also
point out that I will not see a penny of this money, nor anyone else who

has
provided a testimonial for this program. I have retired from the
program after sending thousands and thousands of programs.

Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do not
change it in any way. It works exceedingly well as it is now. Remember
e-mail a copy of this exciting report to everyone you can think of. One
of
the people you send this to may send out 50,000, and your name will be
on
everyone of them! Remember though, the more you send out, the more
potential customers you will reach. So my friend, I have given you the
ideas,
information, materials and opportunity to become financially
independent.

IT IS UP TO YOU NOW! DO IT !

Before you delete this program from your in box, as I
almost did, take a little time to read it and REALLY THINK ABOUT IT.
Get
a pencil and figure out what could happen when YOU participate. Figure
out
the worst possible response and no matter how you calculate it, you will

still make a lot of money! You will definitely get back what you
invested.
Any doubts you have will vanish when your first orders come in.

$$$ IT WORKS!!! $$$

Jody Jacobs Richmond, VA
HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE YOU
THOUSANDS OF DOLLAR$$$$!!!!
This method of raising capital REALLY WORKS 100% EVERY
TIME. I am sure that you could use up to $50,000 or more in the next 90
days. Before you say "BULL... ", please read this program carefully.
This
is not a chain letter, but a perfectly legal money making business. As
with
all multi-level businesses, we build our business by recruiting new
partners and selling our products. Every state in the USA allows you to
recruit
new multi-level business partners, and we sell and deliver a product
for EVERY dollar received.

YOUR ORDERS COME BY MAIL AND ARE FILLED BY E-MAIL, so
you are not involved in personal selling. You do it privately in your
own
home, store or office This is the EASIEST marketing plan anywhere! It is

simply order filling by email!

The product is informational and instructional
material, keys to the secrets
for everyone on to open the doors to the magic world
of E-COMMERCE ,
the information highway, the wave of the future !

PLAN SUMMARY:

(1) You order the 4 reports listed below ($5 each)
They come to you by email.
(2) Save a copy of this entire letter and put your
name after Report #1 and move the other names down.
(3) Use any of the hundreds of bulk email services
(search for "Bulk Email") and have them send 25,000 - 50,000 emails for
you
(about $49+) (4) Orders will come to you by postal mail - simply email
them
the Report they ordered. Let me ask you - isn't this about as easy as it

gets?

By the way there are over 150 MILLION email addresses
with millions more joining the internet each year so don't worry about
"running out" or "saturation". People are used to seeing and hearing
the same advertisements every day on radio/TV. How many times have you
received the same pizza flyers on your door? Then one day you are
hungry for
pizza and you order one. Same thing with this letter. I received this
letter many times - then one day I decided it was time to try it.

YOU CAN START TODAY - JUST DO THESE EASY STEPS:

STEP #1. ORDER THE FOUR REPORTS Order the four reports
shown on the list below (you can't sell them if you don't order
them).-For each report, send $5.00 CASH, the NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT

YOU ARE
ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, and YOUR NAME & RETURN ADDRESS (in case
of a
problem) to the person whose name appears on the list next to the
report.
MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE IN CASE OF ANY MAIL
PROBLEMS! Within a few days you will receive, by e-mail, each of the
four reports.
Save them on your computer so you can send them to the 1,000's of people

who will order them from you.

STEP #2. ADD YOUR MAILING ADDRESS TO THIS LETTER
a.Look below for the listing of the four reports.
b. After you've ordered the four reports,
delete the name and address under REPORT #4. This
person has made it through the cycle.
c. Move the name and address under REPORT #3 down to REPORT #4
d. Move the name and address under REPORT #2 down to
REPORT #3.
e. Move the name and address under REPORT #1 down to REPORT #2. f.
Insert your name/address in the REPORT #1 position.
Please make sure you COPY ALL INFORMATION, every name
and address, ACCURATELY!

STEP #3. Take this entire letter, including the
modified list of names, and save it to your computer. Make NO changes to

these
instructions. Now you are ready to use this entire email to send by
email to
prospects. Report #1 will tell you how to download bulk email software
and email
addresses so you can send it out to thousands of people while you sleep!

Remember that 50,000+ new people are joining the internet every month.
Your
cost to participate in this is practically nothing
(surely you can afford $20 and initial bulk mailing cost). You obviously

already have a computer and an Internet connection and e-mail is FREE!

There are two primary methods of building your
downline:

METHOD #1: SENDING BULK E-MAIL Let's say that you
decide to start small, just to see howit goes, and we'll assume you and
all
those involved email out only 2,000 programs each. Let's also assume
that
the mailing receives a 0.5% response. The response could be much better.

Also, many people will email out hundreds of thousands of programs
instead of
2,000 (Why stop at 2000?). But continuing with this example, you send
out
only 2,000 programs With a 0.5% response, that is only 10 orders for
REPORT #1. Those 10 people respond by sending out 2,000 programs each
for a total
of 20,000. Out of those 0.5%, 100 people respond and order REPORT #2.
Those 100 mail out 2,000 programs each for a total of 200,000. The 0.5%
response to that is 1,000 orders for REPORT #3. Those 1,000 send out
2,000
programs each for a 2,000,000 total. The 0.5% response to that is 10,000

orders for REPORT #4. That's 10,000 $5 bills for you. CASH!!!

Your total income in this example is $50 + $500 +
$5,000 + $50,000 for a total of $55,550!!!

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING 1,990 OUT OF THE
2,000 PEOPLE YOU MAIL TO WILL DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND TRASH THIS
PROGRAM!
DARE TO THINK FOR A MOMENT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF EVERYONE, OR
HALF SENT OUT 100,000 PROGRAMS INSTEAD OF 2,000. Believe me, many
people will do just that, and more!

METHOD #2 - PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET
Advertising on the internet is very, very inexpensive, and there are
HUNDREDS of FREE
places to advertise Let's say you decide to start small just to see how
well it works. Assume your goal is to get ONLY 10 people to participate
on
your first level. (Placing a lot of FREE ads on the Internet will EASILY

get a larger response.) Also assume that everyone else in YOUR
ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 10 downline members.

Look how this small number accumulates to achieve the
STAGGERING results below:

1st level-your first 10 send you
$5......................................$50
2nd level--10 members from those 10 ($5 x
100)................$500
3rd level--10 members from those 100 ($5 x
1,000).........$5,000
4th level--10 members from those 1,000 ($5 x
10,000)..$50,000
$$$$$$ TOTAL------$55,550

AMAZING ISN'T IT? Remember friends, this assumes that
the people who participate only recruit 10 people each. Think for a
moment what would happen if they got 20 people to participate! Most
people get 100's of participants and many will continue to work this
program, sending out programs WITH YOUR NAME ON THEM for years! THINK
ABOUT
IT!

People are going to get emails about this plan from
you or somebody else and many will work this plan - the question is -
Don't you
want your name to be on the emails they will send out?
* * * DON'T MISS OUT!!! * * * JUST TRY IT ONCE!!! * *
*
* * SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!! *** YOU'LL BE AMAZED!!!* *

ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS! This
will guarantee that the e-mail THEY send out with YOUR name
and address on it will be prompt because they can't advertise
until they receive the report!

GET STARTED TODAY:
PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THE FOUR REPORTS NOW.
Notes: -- ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH (U.S. CURRENCY) FOR EACH
REPORT. CHECKS NOT ACCEPTED.

Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in two
sheets of paper.
On one of those sheets of paper write:
(a) the number & name of the report you are ordering,
(b) your e-mail address, and
(c) your name & postal address.

REPORT #1 "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free
on the Internet"
ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:

PATRICK OATES

1679 INDIAN ROCKS ROAD SOUTH

LARGO, FLORIDA 33774

REPORT #2 "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk E-mail
on the Internet" ORDER
REPORT #2 FROM:

JONATHAN OCASIO
PMB #3372135 Carr #2
SUITE 15 BAYAMON, P.R. 00959-5259

REPORT #3 "The Secrets to Multilevel Marketing on the
Internet" ORDER REPORT
#3 FROM:

DON OLSON
2765 BLACKSMITH TRAIL
CHESAPEAKE, VA 23322-3009

REPORT #4 "How to become a Millionaire utilizing the
Power of Multilevel Marketing and the Internet" ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:

DANIEL LLORENTE TABOR
SKJOLDAGERVEEJ 47 st.tv.
2820 GENTOFTE
DENMARK

******* TIPS FOR SUCCESS *******
TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS! Be prompt, professional,
and follow the directions accurately.-Send for the four reports
IMMEDIATELY so you will have them when the orders start coming in
because:
When you receive a $5 order, you MUST send out the requested
product/report.
It is required for this to be a legal business and they need the reports

to send out their letters (with your name on them!)
* ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU RECEIVE.
* Be patient and persistent with this program - If you follow the
instructions exactly - results WILL follow.

$$$$ ******* YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES *******
Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:
If you don't receive 20 orders for REPORT #1 within
two weeks, continue advertising or sending e-mails until you do. Then, a

couple of weeks later you should receive at least 100 orders for
REPORT#2.
If you don't, continue advertising or sending e-mails until you do. Once

you
have received 100 or more orders for REPORT #2, YOU CAN RELAX, because
the
system is already working for you, and the cash will continue to roll
in!

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:
Every time your name is moved down on the list, you
are placed in front of a DIFFERENT report. You can KEEP TRACK of your
PROGRESS
by watching which report people are ordering from you. To generate more
income, simply send another batch of e-mails or continue placing ads and

start the whole process again! There is no limit to the income you will
generate from this business! Before you make your decision as to whether

or not you
participate in this program. Please answer one question.

ARE YOU HAPPY WITH YOUR PRESENT INCOME OR JOB?

If the answer is no, then please look at the following
facts about this super simple MLM program:

1. NO face to face selling, NO meetings, NO inventory!
NO Telephone calls, NO big cost to start!, NOthing to learn, NO skills
needed! (Surely you know how to send email?)
2. No equipment to buy - you already have a computer
and internet connection - so you have everything you need to fill
orders!
3. You are selling a product which does NOT COST
ANYTHING TO PRODUCE OR SHIP! (Emailing copies of the reports is FREE!)
4. All of your customers pay you in CA$$H!

This program will change your LIFE FOREVER!! Look at
the potential for you to be able to quit your job and live a life of
luxury
you could only dream about! Imagine getting out of debt and buying the
car
and home of your dreams and being able to work a super-high paying
leisurely easy business from home!

$$$ FINALLY MAKE SOME DREAMS COME TRUE! $$$ ACT NOW!
Take your first step toward achieving financial
independence. Order the reports and follow the program outlined
above-SUCCESS
will be your reward. Thank you for your time and consideration.

PLEASE NOTE: If you need help with starting a
business, registering a business name, learning how income tax is
handled,
etc., contact your local office of the Small Business Administration (a
Federal
Agency) 1-800-827-5722 for free help and answers to questions.

Also, the Internal Revenue Service offers free help
via telephone and free seminars about business tax requirements. Your
earnings are highly dependent on your activities and advertising. The
information
contained on this site and in the report constitutes no guarantees
stated nor
implied. In the event that it is determined that this site or report
constitutes a guarantee of any kind, that guarantee is now void. The
earnings
amounts listed on this site and in the report are estimates only. If you

have
any questions of the legality of this program, contact the Office of
Associate Director for Marketing Practices, Federal Trade Commission,
Bureau
of Consumer Protection in Washington, DC.

This is one time e-mail transmission.
No request for removal is necessary.