e-resolution.it

Pernille Borup p.borup a SPEEDNAMES.COM
Ven 16 Feb 2001 12:12:31 CET

Dear Sirs,

In a possible domain dispute we have been asked to contact a Mr Giovanni
Biagi at e-resolution.it Srl.

The web site of this company  states that: "e-resolution.it srl -
Risoluzione dispute Nomi a Dominio Internet", but apart from that I cannot
find any information regarding this company, and they have not replied to
the email I have send to them more than a week ago. Furthermore I cannot
seem to find them on your web site as a dispute resolution body.

I would therefore appreciate it if you have any information regarding this
company - or Mr. Giovanni Biagi, since it is a very important matter to us.

Thank you in advance for a quick reply.

Yours sincerely,

Pernille Borup
Legal counsel