CD Business card, CD & DVD - Mastering & Replication

Sonic Mastering Studios sales a SONICMASTERING.COM
Lun 26 Feb 2001 21:21:47 CET

Adv.
Email removal: mailto:remove a sonicmastering.com?subject=Please,remove

Dear business owner,

We are committed to excellence in CD, CD-ROM & DVD Mastering services.
BMG Music, Sony Special Products, Time Warner Communications,
EMI-Capitol Special Markets, RCA & Yamaha Corporation all use Sonic Mastering Studios.
We guarantee the highest quality and customer satisfaction.

Our hottest deal includes:
-CD with up to 3 colors label imprint.
-2 up to 6-panel booklet.
-Clear or black tray with jewel case.
-Insertion and shrink-wrap.
-All at  $0.85 / each!

Contact us today at toll free: (866) 77-SONIC, (866) 777-6642
International: (818) 906-0252
For more information please visit our website at: http://sonicmastering.com

Yours truly,

Sean Nova
Owner / Chief Engineer
Sonic Mastering Studios
Los Angeles, CA U.S.A
sean a sonicmastering.com

Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this letter
cannot be considered spam as long as we include:
contact information & a Remove Link: Clicking on this link to
mailto:remove a sonicmastering.com?subject=Please,remove insures that you will never again receive mail from sonicmastering.com