Are You Tired Of The..... 10407

free4all a MYWORLDMAIL.COM free4all a MYWORLDMAIL.COM
Mar 13 Feb 2001 04:47:28 CET

TIRED OF THAT 40X40X40 PLAN?

YOU KNOW:

Work 40 hours per week for someone else for 40 years, then receive a 40% reduction in pay!
Is working for a "boss" too demeaning and unrewarding?

Are you sick of depending on a job with too little pay and too many hours with no personal reward and even less future?
If you are determined to retire in the next 2-5 years with enough income to have REAL Financial Independence and
Freedom, and are not afraid to work for it, then I can help you.

I am looking for people with a good work ethic and a extraordinary DESIRE to earn at least $10,000.00 per month from home!
NO SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED. We will give you all the training and personal support you will need to ensure your success!
This Legitimate Home-Based Income Opportunity can put you back in control of your time,your finances, and your LIFE!
If you've tried other opportunities in the past that have failed to live up to their promises,
THIS IS DIFFERENT THAN ANYTHING ELSE YOU'VE SEEN!

This is not a Get-Rich-Quick Scheme!

YOUR FINANCIAL PAST DOES NOT HAVE TO BE YOUR FINANCIAL FUTURE!

CALL ONLY IF YOU ARE SERIOUS!
1-800-979-8548 ext. 9798

Thank You And Have A Blessed Day!