getting a registrar or reseller

Roberto Ciacci r.ciacci a CINECA.IT
Sab 9 Giu 2001 07:33:41 CEST

You just have to visit NIC.it web site:
http://www.nic.it/RA/en/index.html

Important readings:
---> http://www.nic.it/RA/en/op-domini.html
---> http://www.nic.it/RA/en/registra.html
---> http://www.nic.it/NA/regole-naming-curr-engl.txt

the latter link states:

"4. Registration

Domain names within the ccTLD "it" can be assigned to subjects belonging
to a member state of the European Union. Associations without VAT
numbers or
fiscal code (or equivalent) and persons not owning a VAT number (or
equivalent) can register a single domain name, only."

Hope it helps.

Best Regards
Roberto Ciacci
CINECA

--
Roberto Ciacci         mailto:r.ciacci a cineca.it