^^WE GOT THRE BEST INTERENT ADVERTISING--BULK E-MAIL-1 FREE MILLION()(!!

hschmid65 a TEIATH.GR hschmid65 a TEIATH.GR
Gio 28 Giu 2001 03:58:31 CEST

We offer some of the best bulk e-mail prices on the Internet.  We do
all the mailing for you. You just provide us with the ad!  It's that
simple!

What we offer:

*General AOL Lists or other ISPs
$200.00 for 1-million e-mails sent.
$400.00 for 3-million e-mails sent.
$600.00 for 5-million e-mails sent.
$800.00 for 7-million e-mails sent.
$1000.00 for 10-million e-mails sent.

WE ALSO HAVE LARGER PACKAGES!

*Targeted Lists:
$400.00 for 1-million e-mails sent.
$700.00 for 2-million e-mails sent.
$1,000.00 for 3-million e-mails sent.
No job titles:(  Doctors,lawyers etc..

$$$GET A FREE MILLION ON TOP OF EVERY ORDER.  IF YOU ORDER WITHIN 2
DAYS OF ORDERING!  INTRODUCTORY  OFFER!!

Call for bigger packages!  ORDER NOW!!!AND GET THE RIGHT EXPOSURE!

So why not give us a call and see what it is that we can do for you.
call anytime EVEN WEEKENDS! 209-656-9143, we are in California.

Sent by: Cybernet Enterprise
to remove y55541 a excite.com or call
209-656-9143