FYI: American Bar Association Task Force on Ecommerce & ADR Meetings

A. Ramasastry (by way of chiari mario <chiari.hm@flashnet.it>) arama a U.WASHINGTON.EDU
Mar 15 Maggio 2001 10:25:36 CEST

per gli avvocati a cui piace viaggiare, forse puņ interessare. m.
----------------------------

On behalf of the American Bar Association Task Force on Ecommerce and
Alternative Dispute Resolution, we cordially invite you to participate in
our European meetings to be held in Paris and London on May 29 (Paris) and
May 30 (London), 2001.   We hope that these meetings will encourage
interested parties to provide input and commentary on the Task Force's
workto date and to exchange ideas more broadly about the role of online
disputeresolution in the Ecommerce process.  We will be circulating a draft of
ourpreliminary report for your review shortly. We hope that you and your
colleagues will provide commentary on the draft as we are seeking input
fromas broad a range of stakeholders as possible.

        The meeting(s) are scheduled as follows:

*       May 29, 2001, Paris meeting at the International Chamber of
Commerce, 1:30 - 5:00 PM

                        International Chamber of Commerce
                        38 Cours Albert 1er
                        75008 Paris, France
                        Tel.: + 33 1 49 53 28 28
                        Fax.: + 33 1 49 53 29 33

*       May 30, 2001, London meeting at the Law Society, 1:30 - 5:00 PM

                        The Law Society
                        113 Chancery Lane
                        London WC2A 1PL
                        Tel: 020 7316 5669
                        Fax: 020 7831 0057

Should you be interested in attending either meeting, please contact
Professor Anita Ramasastry, the Task Force rapporteur, via email at
eADR a u.washington.edu. We encourage you to visit the Task Force website at
http://www.law.washington.edu/ABA-eADR for up to date information.  The
draft report will be posted on the website as well as circulated to you
electronically.

Anita Ramasastry
Associate Director, Center for Law, Commerce & Technology
Assistant Professor of Law
University of Washington
School of Law
Condon Hall
1100 NE Campus Parkway
Seattle,  WA 98105-6607
Tel: (206) 616-8441/Fax: (206) 616-3427
E-fax 208-439-7818
http://www.law.washington.edu/lct

Seize the day before the day seizes you. . .