AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TELEVISION

power a ACACIA.SAMARA.CO.ZW power a ACACIA.SAMARA.CO.ZW
Mer 23 Maggio 2001 22:49:52 CEST

Dear Friend:

AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV :

"Making over half million dollars every 4 to 5 months from
your home for an investment of only $25 U.S. Dollars expense
one time" THANKS TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET!

BE A MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR!!! Before you say
"Bull", please read the following. This is the letter you
have been hearing about on the news lately.  Due to the
popularity of this letter on the internet, a national weekly
news program recently devoted an entire show to the
investigation of this program described below, to see if it
really can make people money. The show also investigated
whether or not the program was legal. Their findings proved
once and for all that there are "absolutely NO laws
prohibiting the participation in the program and if people
can follow the simple instructions, they are bound to make
some mega bucks with only $25 out of pocket cost". DUE TO
THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY & RESPECT THIS PROGRAM HAS
ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING BETTER THAN EVER. This is
what one had to say: "Thanks to this profitable opportunity.
I was approached many times before but each time I passed on
it. I am so glad I finally joined just to see what one could
expect in return for the minimal effort and money required.
To my astonishment, I received total $ 610,470.00 in 21
weeks, with money still coming in". Pam Hedland, Fort Lee,
New Jersey.

Here is another testimonial: "This program has been around
for a long time but I never believed in it. But one day when
I received this again in the mail I decided to gamble my $25
on it. I followed the simple instructions and voila' - 3
weeks later the money started to come in. First month I only
made $240.00 but the next 2 months after that I made a total
of $290,000.00. So far, in the past 8 months by re-entering
the program, I have made over $710,000.00 and I am playing
it again.The key to success in this program is to follow the
simple steps and NOT change anything" More testimonials
later but first,

****PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE****

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If you would like to make at least $500,000 every 4 to 5
months easily and comfortably, please read the
following...THEN READ IT AGAIN and AGAIN!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTION BELOW AND YOUR FINANCIAL
DREAMS WILL COME TRUE, GUARANTEED! INSTRUCTIONS:

****Order all 5 reports shown on the list below.

****For each report, send $5 CASH, THE NAME & NUMBER OF THE
REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING and YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS to the
person whose name appears ON THAT LIST next to the report.
MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE TOP LEFT
CORNER in case of any mail problems.

****When you place your order, make sure you order each of
the 5 reports.You will need all 5 reports so that you can
save them on your computer and resell them. YOUR TOTAL COST
$5 X 5 = $25.00.

****Within a few days you will receive, vie e-mail, each of
the 5 reports from these 5 different individuals. Save them
on your computer so they will be accessible for you to send
to the 1,000's of people who will order them from you. Also
make a floppy of these reports and keep it on your desk in
case something happen to your computer.

****IMPORTANT __ DO NOT alter the names of the people who
are listed next to each report, or their sequence on the
list, in any way other than what is instructed below in step
" 1 through 6 " or you will loose out on majority of your
profits. Once you understand the way this works, you will
also see how it does not work if you change it.

Remember, this method has been tested, and if you alter, it
will NOT work!!! People have tried to put their
friends/relatives names on all five thinking they could get
all the money. But it does not work this way. Believe us, we
all have tried to be greedy and then nothing happened. So Do
Not try to change anything other than what is instructed.
Because if you do, it will not work for you.Remember,
honesty reaps the reward!!!

1..After you have ordered all 5 reports, take this
advertisement and REMOVE the name & address of the person in
REPORT #5. This person has made it through the cycle and is
no doubt counting their fortune.

2..Move the name & address in REPORT #4 down TO REPORT # 5.

3..Move the name & address in REPORT #3 down TO REPORT # 4.

4..Move the name & address in REPORT #2 down TO REPORT # 3.

5..Move the name & address in REPORT #1 down TO REPORT #2

6..Insert YOUR name & address in the REPORT #1 Position.

PLEASE MAKE SURE you copy every name & address ACCURATELY!

****Take this entire letter, with the modified list of
names, and save it on your computer. DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER
CHANGES. Save this on a disk as well just in case if you
loose any data.

****To assist you with marketing your business on the
internet, the 5 reports you purchase will provide you with
invaluable marketing information which includes how to send
bulk e-mails legally, where to find thousands of free
classified ads and much more. There are 2 Primary methods to
get this venture going:

METHOD #1 : BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY

Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it
goes, and we will assume You and those involved send out
only 5,000 e- mails each. Let's also assume that the mailing
receive only a 0.2% response (the response could be much
better but lets just say it is only 0.2% . Also many people
will send out hundreds of thousands e-mails instead of only
5,000 each). Continuing with this example, you send out only
5,000 e- mails.With a 0.2% response, that is only 10 orders
for report # 1.Those 10 people responded by sending out
5,000 e- mail each for a total of 50,000. Out of those
50,000 e-mails only 0.2% responded with orders. That's = 100
people responded and ordered Report # 2. Those 100 people
mail out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 500,000 e-mails.
The 0.2% response to that is 1000 orders for Report # 3.
Those 1000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of
5 million e-mails sent out. The 0.2% response to that is
10,000 orders for Report # 4. Those 10,000 people send out
5,000 e-mails each for a total of 50,000,000 (50 million) e-
mails. The 0.2% response to that is 100,000 orders for
Report # 5 THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5 EACH = $500,000.00
(half million). Your total income in this example is: 1.....
$50 + 2..... $500 + 3..... $5,000 + 4..... $50,000 + 5.....
$500,000 ........ Grand Total = $555,550.00 NUMBERS DO NOT
LIE. GET A PENCIL & PAPER AND FIGURE OUT THE WORST POSSIBLE
MAKE A LOT OF MONEY!

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE ORDERING
OUT OF 5,000 YOU MAILED TO. Dare to think for a moment what
would happen if everyone, or half or even one 4th of those
people mailed 100,000 e-mails each or more? There are over
150 million people on the internet worldwide and counting.
Believe me, any people will do just that, and more! METHOD
#2 : BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET

Advertising on the net is very very inexpensive and there
are hundreds of FREE places to advertise. Placing a lot of
free ads on the internet will easily get a larger response.
We strongly suggest you start with method #1 and add METHOD
#2 as you go along. For every $5 you receive, all you must
do is e-mail them the Report they ordered. That's it .
Always provide same day service on all orders. This will
guarantee that the e-mail they send out, with your name and
address on it, will be prompt because they can not advertise
until they receive the report.

_________________AVAILABLE REPORTS__________________

ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER & NAME ONLY. Notes: Always
send $5 cash (U.S. CURRENCY) for each Report. Checks NOT
accepted. Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in
at least 2 sheets of paper. On one of those sheets of paper,
Write the NUMBER & the NAME of the Report you are ordering,
YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS and your name and postal address. PLACE
YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW:

REPORT #1 "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on
the Net"

Order Report #1 from:

D. Power P.O. Box 6173 Wellingborough NN9 6Z L United
Kingdom

REPORT #2 "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk e-mail on the
Net"

Order Report #2 from :

CJ. Porch P.O.Box 1068 Lewistown,Pa. 17044

REPORT #3 "The Secret to Multilevel marketing on the Net"

Order Report #3 from:

M.Ram P.O. Box 2496 Wolverhampton WV3 OGD United Kingdom

REPORT #4 "How to become a millionaire utilizing MLM & the
Net"

Order Report #4 from:

TJ Kane P.O. Box 671 Hainesport, NJ 08036 U.S.A.

REPORT #5 "HOW TO SEND 1 MILLION E-MAILS FOR FREE"

Order Report #5 from:

T. Kann P.O. Box 218 Woody Creek, CO. 81656 U.S.A.

$$$$$$$$$$$$ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:

***If you do not receive at least 10 orders for Report #1
within 2 weeks, continue sending e-mails until you do.

***After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks after
that you should receive 100 orders or more for REPORT #2. If
you did not, continue advertising or sending e-mails until
you do.

***Once you have received 100 or more orders for Report #2,
YOU CAN RELAX, because the system is already working for you
, and the cash will continue to roll in!

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: Every time your name is moved
down on the list, you are placed in front of a Different
report. You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching
which report people are ordering from you. IF YOU WANT TO
GENERATE MORE INCOME SEND ANOTHER BATCH OF E-MAILS AND START
THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN. There is NO LIMIT to the income you
can generate from this business!!!

FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:

"You have just received information that can give you
financial freedom for the rest of your life, with NO RISK
and JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT. You can make more money in
the next few weeks and months than you have ever imagined.
Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do Not change it
in any way. It works exceedingly well as it is now. Remember
to e-mail a copy of this exciting report after you have put
your name and address in Report #1 and moved others to #2
.........#5 as instructed above. One of the people you send
this to may send out 100,000 or more e-mails and your name
will be on everyone of them. Remember though, the more you
send out the more potential customers you will reach. So my
friend, I have given you the ideas, information, materials
and opportunity to become financially independent.  IT IS UP
TO YOU NOW!

****************MORE  TESTIMONIALS*****************

'My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody and I live in Chicago. I
am an accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I make
pretty good money. When I received this program I grumbled
to Jody about receiving "junk mail". I made fun of the whole
thing, spouting my knowledge of the population and
percentages involved. I "knew" it wouldn't work. Jody
totally ignored my supposed intelligence and few days later
she jumped in with both feet. I made merciless fun of her,
and was ready to lay the old "I told you so" on her when the
thing didn't work. Well, the laugh was on me! Within 3 weeks
she had received 50 responses. Within the next 45 days she
had received total $ 147,200.00 ......... all cash! I was
shocked. I have joined Jody in her "hobby". Mitchell Wolf,
M.D. ,  Chicago, Illinois

"Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to
make up my mind to participate in this plan. But
conservative that I am, I decided that the initial
investment was so little that there was just no way that I
wouldn't get enough orders to at least get my money back".
"I was surprised when I found my medium size post office box
crammed with orders. I made $319,210.00 in the first 12
weeks. The nice thing about this deal is that it does not
matter where people live. There simply isn't a better
investment with a faster return and so big". Dan Sondstrom,
Alberta, Canada

"I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later
I wondered if I should have given it a try. Of course, I had
no no idea who to contact to get another copy, so I had to
wait until I was e-mailed again by someone else.........11
months passed then it luckily came again...... I did not
delete this one! I made more than $490,000 on my first try
and all the money came within 22 weeks". Susan De Suza, New
York, N.Y.

"It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy
money with little cost to you. I followed the simple
instructions carefully and within 10 days the money started
to come in. My first month I made $ 20, 560.00 and by the
end of third month my total cash count was $ 362,840.00.
Life is beautiful, Thanx to internet". Fred Dellaca,
Westport,  New Zealand

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO
FINANCIAL FREEDOM!

If you have any questions of the legality of this program,
contact the Office of Associate Director for Marketing
Practices, Federal Trade Commission, Bureau of Consumer
Protection, Washington, D.C.

ONE TIME MAILING, NO NEED TO REMOVE

This message is sent in compliance of the proposed bill
SECTION 301. per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S.
1618. This message is not intended for residents in the
State of Washington, screening of addresses has been done to
the best of our technical ability.

Dear Friend:

AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV :