Senza oggetto

Amaury van den Hove amaury.vandenhove a DNS.BE
Ven 23 Nov 2001 15:28:27 CET

Dear DNS-team,

As the DNS-team of .be domainnames in Belgium, we would like to ask some
questions about the registrations in your country.
Would you please be so kind as to send us (if possible before monday 14.00
o'clock) the answers to these questions
concerning the .it domainname registrations?
This is to have some interesting points of comparison.
Of course we can provide you with the results of the different countries
which answered these questions, if you are interested in these!

1) number of registred domainnames .it?
2) does the DNS-Team in Italy work with Agents?
3) is it possible to register domainnames directly / online on your website?
4) what is the price of a domainname .it with VAT/without VAT
    a)registered at your DNS office?
    b)registered by an Agent?
5) how much does your office invoice your Agents for
   a) a domainname
   b) a transfer of domainname
   c) an update domain
   d) other ?