Senza oggetto

Brendan McLoughlin brendan a FUBRA.COM
Ven 23 Nov 2001 16:50:21 CET

Hello,

I am not from the Italian RA but these are the figures we have at
www.livetodot.com as a UK agent of the Italian RA:

> 1) number of registered domainnames .it?
583,661 domain names registered up to 12.11.2001

> 2) does the DNS-Team in Italy work with Agents?
Yes they work with authorised agents who resell domain names for the Italian
RA.

> 3) is it possible to register domainnames directly / online on your
website?

Yes you can register directly with the Italian RA but it is more expensive
than most maintainers further details are here:
http://www.nic.it/RA/en/registra.html

> 4) what is the price of a domainname .it with VAT/without VAT
>   a)registered at your DNS office?
        300,000 ITL + VAT per year
>   b)registered by an Agent?
        9,500 ITL + VAT per calendar year plus a 9,500 ITL + VAT fee to
register/transfer/change owner of the domain.

> 5) how much does your office invoice your Agents for
>  a) a domainname
        9,500 ITL + VAT plus 9,500 ITL + VAT per calendar year
>  b) a transfer of domainname
        9,500 ITL + VAT
>  c) an update domain
        DNS update and technical changes are free but admin-c change is 9,500 ITL +
VAT
>  d) other ?
        Joining fee is 1,785,000 ITL + VAT and you get 30 free domains for use in
the first year when you join.

> 6)Are there any other remarks?
        No :)

Best regards,