Domain Name Research (.it)

Enzo Fogliani fog a FOG.IT
Mer 28 Nov 2001 12:34:02 CET

Colin Levere wrote:

> Dear Sir/Madam:
>
> My name is Colin Levere and I am a student at the University of Ottawa
> Faculty of Law in Canada.  I am wworking on a research project and
> request your assistance with the following question:
>
> 1) can anyone apply for a domain name under the ".it" ccTLD?

No, only citizens and companies belonging to European Union.

> 2) what is the cost of registration?

It depends on the maintainer you choose.

> 3) does the Applicant certify in the Registration Agreement that "the
> domain name does not violate the intellectual property/trademark
> rights of any 3rd parties"

The applicant affirms that he has right to the domain name he is
applying for and that, at his best knowledge, the domain name does not
violate the intellectual property/trademark rights of any 3rd parties.

Best regards,

    Enzo Fogliani.

Avv. Enzo Fogliani, via Prisciano 42, 00136 Roma
Tel.:  +39-06-35346935; Fax:  +39-06-35453501
http://www.fog.it/enzo - E-Mail: fog a fog.it