INVESTMENT RELATIONSHIP

EGOBIA EKENE egoyibobia a YAHOO.COM
Dom 30 Set 2001 09:44:08 CEST

 Dear Sir,

 It's my pleasure to send you this proposal with hope
 that you'll treat it as highly confidential. A very
 satisfactory information I received about your
 esteemed profile gave me the courage to reveal this
 top secret to you.

 I am BARRISTER EGOBIA  EKENE, a lawyer by profession and
 a family attorney to an erswhile Military Governor of
 one of the states in Nigeria. My client is among seven
 others presently facing trial, charged with corrupt
 enrichment while in office under the  new Anti-
 corruption Bill recently passed to law by the National
 Assembly.

 My client  told me in strict confidence that he
 deposited the sum of $30 million U.S. dollars  (Thirty
 million U.S.dollars)  with a security company  here in
 Nigeria, and that the money is kept in two boxes each
 containing $15 million U.S. dollars.(Fifteen
 milloin U.S.dollars).  He also told me that he is
 holding the money on trust for  one of the Ministers
 of late President Laurent Kabila of Zaire who was
 assassinated recently by one of his personal aids.
 Due to the uprising following the assassination of
 President Laurent Kabila of Zaire, the Minister in
 question is persently under  hiding in Nigeia for fear
 of probes by the new administration.
 Consequent upon this new anti-corruption bill, my
 client is worried sick on how to remove these funds
 from the security company before it is discovered and
 seized.

 After due consultation with the security company, we
 were advised to liaise with a foreigner who will
 represent us as the sole beneficiary in Europe where

 the security company has their regional headquater, It
 is on this reson that I am contacting you for an
 assistance and to invest part of it in properties, and
 the rest in triple AAA  bank security.

 My client and the Minister have agreed that the money
 should be moved abroad for this purpose, and my client
 has entrusted me with the task of getting a
 trustworthy person overseas who could assist them to
 claim the money from the securtity company overseas
 where it will be transfered to, I am sending you this
 proposal seeking your immediate assistance.
 Arrangement  has been concluded on how this money will
 be moved to a security company abroad to enable you
 claim it with relative ease  for investment.
 Following charges leveled against my client under this
 new anti-corruption bill, the Federal Government of
 Nigeria has embarked on the seizure of his assets and
 frozen of his bank accounts both in Nigeria and
 abroad, but has not discovered this money yet because
 of the coded formation under  which it was deposited,
 hencc there is urgent need for this money to be moved
 abroad before it is stumbled on and seized.
 My client is offering you 20% of the entire money for
 your assitance, and another 5% of net operating profit
 after tax on the  investment if you are to manage the
 investment on his behalf.

 If you find this offer interesting, please get back to
 me as soon as possible through my e-mail address above
 for further  information on the modus  operandi for
 the transaction.

 Best regards,

 BARRISTER EGOBIA  EKENE.