kTHE BEST NET EXPOSURE-----mass e-mail----get 1 free million

zebra56_o990 a JUNO.COM zebra56_o990 a JUNO.COM
Gio 4 Apr 2002 09:52:39 CEST

We offer some of the best bulk e-mail prices on the Internet. We do all
the mailing for you. You just provide us with the ad!
It's that simple!

What we offer:

*General ISP List
$200.00 for 1-million e-mails sent.
$400.00 for 3-million e-mails sent.
$600.00 for 5-million e-mails sent.
$800.00 for 7-million e-mails sent.
$1000.00 for 10-million e-mails sent.

WE ALSO HAVE LARGER PACKAGES!

*Targeted Lists:
$400.00 for 1-million e-mails sent.
$700.00 for 2-million e-mails sent.
$1,000.00 for 3-million e-mails sent.
No job titles sorry:( Doc,Lawyers,etc..

$$$GET A FREE MILLION ON TOP OF EVERY ORDER. IF YOU ORDER WITHIN 2 DAYS
OF ORDERING! INTRODUCTORY OFFER!! WE WILL EVEN GIVE YOU
THE LIST ON CD AS WELL.  IF YOU ORDER NOW**I WILL EVEN GIVE YOU OUR DATA BASE OF NAMES AND SENDING SOFTWARE/LIST
MANAGER TOOL.  IF YOU DO NOT LIKE YOUR RESULTS...I
WILL GIVE THIS TO  YOU--YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOOSE**

Call for bigger packages! ORDER NOW!!!AND GET THE
RIGHT EXPOSURE!

So why not give us a call and see what it is that we
can do for you. Call anytime EVEN WEEKENDS! 209-656-9143, we are in
California.

to leave list leavethislist26 a yahoo.com