Special Offer

promos@ipmarketing.net promos a IPMARKETING.NET
Sab 24 Ago 2002 08:25:29 CEST

Dear Valued Customer,

    We have received your e-mail address from an opt-in list company.  Our company has no toleration for spam.  We want to make sure that our customers do not receive e-mail that they have not opted-in for.  If you decide to stay on our e-mail list we will be bringing you great features and promotions which can save you money.  We will bring promotions about the items you are interested in buying.  We do not sell our lists, they are only for internal promotions from our company.  We will bring you high valued products at the lowest prices on the market so we hope you stay with us.  If you choose to opt-out please click the link below and you will no longer recieve mailings from our company.

Thank You,
Customer Relations

To be removed from any future mailings please click here.  http://208.251.89.20