www.nic.it

Julie Scott sender a WIZSYSTEMS.COM
Mer 4 Dic 2002 16:21:28 CET

Starter Package - Special Offer!

We Make it Easy for You to Get an Online Presence
- Get started with your own private website...
- Share your photos with family and friends online...
- Or get your home business online...

...at only $8.25 per month it is Affordable too!

Click at
http://p1j2m3a4.pdhost.com/pdsvr/www/r?1000006451.940.13.ltIU11KQ62uh59
to sign up now!

WizSystems Starter Package gives you the best value for your money!
- WizSystems Starter Package sets the gold standard for low-cost, high
  performance hosting packages.
- Easy to configure and get started.
- 50 MB storage, 3GB monthly bandwidth and super fast Internet connection!
- Online site management tool gives you the flexibility to control your
  site.
- Unlimited POP3 email accounts and personal SMTP mail server
- CGI Bin, PHP, mSQL / MySQL database and FrontPage 2002 support
- Great for beginners, personal and hobby website as well as small
  business websites.

Best regards
Julie Scott
WizSystems Sales Support
Email: julie_scott a wizsystems.com
http://www.wizsystems.com

This offer is brought to you by WizSystems. We respect your privacy.
If you do not wish to receive future mailings from us, please go to
the link below:
http://p1j2m3a4.pdhost.com/pdsvr/www/r?1000006451.940.3.K8mj3oq$YgDynF