coastal.it domain request

Cesar Gallego de Lerma coastal2 a ARRAKIS.ES
Lun 4 Feb 2002 12:03:17 CET

Dear Sirs,

My company would like to be registered as coastal.it

We work from Spain providing Safety Training Material to the italian
market (per la Sicurezza sul lavoro).

Our Inet provider (alldomains) has asked us for the next issues that
we cannot respond:

Italy - Taxpayer's code for your business in Italy, and a local
contact in within that country.

As we work from Spain and we don´t have a taxpayer´s code or a person
in Italy we are not sure if we can get this .it domain.

Would it be possible for us to get coastal.it domain although we´re
not placed in Italy ?

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,

César Gallego de Lerma Moreno
Marketing & Production Coord.

COASTAL TRAINING TECHNOLOGIES, S.L.
C/ Valle de Belagua, 29
28660 Boadilla del Monte - MADRID
Tlf: + 34 916324650  Fax: + 34 916320609

www.coastal.com

Check out our FREE online video PREVIEWS via:
http://www.coastal.com/Streams/home.html