-MASS MAILING THE BEST WAY TO GET SALES/LEADS ON THE NET--GET 1 MILLION

nigeria987_poi a YAHOO.CA nigeria987_poi a YAHOO.CA
Lun 8 Lug 2002 11:30:30 CEST

THE TRUTH ABOUT HOW TO GET MORE SALES/LEADS, WE CAN HELP

We offer some of the best bulk e-mail prices on the Internet. We do all
the mailing for you. You just provide us with the ad! It's that simple!
prices start at $200.00 for 1-million e-mails sent. or 10 million + 5
million free for $1000.00 our target list start at $400.00 for
1-million e-mails sent.
WE GIVE YOU A FREE MILLION IF YOU ORDER WITHIN 2 DAYS

  209-656-9143
http://www.helpingyou.0catch.com/  if link fails call  209-656-9143

to leave list  noefran343 a excite.com