Lowest Rates Available! xtubuadaxg

agallo1072 a SM12.BONDHOST21.COM agallo1072 a SM12.BONDHOST21.COM
Sab 13 Lug 2002 07:27:57 CEST

When America's top companies compete for your business, you win.

http://210.201.52.130/sure_quote/sure_quote.htm

-Life Insurance 70% off.
-Medical Insurance 60% off.
-Mortgage rates that save you thousands.
-New home loans.
-Refinance or consolidate high interest credit card debt into a low interest mortgage.
-Get the best prices from the nation's leading health insurance companies.
_Dental Insurance at the lowest rate available !

Free, no hassle, worry free quotes, on all your needs, from America's the top companies.

We will soon be offering  Auto Insurance quotes as well. One Stop.

Your decision. It all comes at no cost to you.

http://210.201.52.130/sure_quote/sure_quote.htm

"...was able to get 3 great offers in
less than 24 hours." -Jennifer C

"Met all my needs... being able to search
for loans in a way that puts me in control." -Robert T.

"..it was easy, effortless...!"-Susan A.

To Unsubscribe, Click here!
http://210.201.52.130/sure_quote/remove/remove.htm