ADV: buyers sellers agents loans

info a CLREA.COM info a CLREA.COM
Lun 22 Lug 2002 01:42:57 CEST

Home for Sale?
List with us! <http://www.clrea.com/whyusseller.cfm>

Buying a home is an important step in your life and quite possibly the
largest purchase you will ever make. A trustworthy and reliable agent is
what you're looking for but often times it can be difficult to find a
real estate agent deserving of your trust.

Through recommendations and client evaluations we've assembled a
national association of Christian Real Estate Agents
<http://www.clrea.com/philosophy.cfm>  dedicated to fair business
practices and the teachings of our savior.

Christian Agents - click here to join the association
<http://www.clrea.com/assbenefits.cfm>

Follow these easy steps <http://www.clrea.com/howworkbuyers.cfm>  and
we'll take care of the rest...

1. Describe the property you are looking using our Buyer's Information
Form <http://www.clrea.com/buyersform.cfm> .

2. Our Christian Living Real Estate Associate Agent contacts you at your
convenience to get a better understanding of your specific real estate
needs.

3. Our Christian Living Real Estate Associate Agent suggests properties
that fit your criteria and arranges for you to view the properties that
interest you.

4. During the decision making process, our Associate Christian Agent
provides reliable and honest guidance to get you the best possible deal.

5. When you've decided on a property to purchase, our agent makes all
the necessary preparations to ensure a trouble free transaction.

 <http://clrea.com>

<To be removed from this list click here
<http://www.practicaltechnology.net/epsform/AutoOptOut.cfm?address=ita-p
e a NIC.IT&campaign=28>