domain juliuskoch.it

Søren Baagøe sb a BAAGOE.DK
Ven 26 Lug 2002 13:01:40 CEST

Hello,

I hope that you can help me.

I april this year our dns-serveres change the ip-adress. The domain
juliuskoch.it is now down becaurce of this. The domain-holder for the
domain:

Brunell from the firm Julius Joch in italy sent a fax in april this year
for changing the dns registration of the domain, but nothing has happend
please help us!!

The new dns-servers for the domain juliuskoch.it is:

ns.baagoe.dk   (80.198.163.200)
ns2.baagoe.dk  (80.198.130.80)

Please let me know if and when you can make the changes. I also have
copied the respons it got from Brunella when we talked about the
changes.

Kind regards
Søren Baagøe
Hostmaster for the domains juliuskoch.it and juliuskoch.com

Dear Soeren,

I just follow your instruction this morning.

Many thanks and regards

Brunella