domain juliuskoch.it

Claudio Allocchio Claudio.Allocchio a GARR.IT
Ven 26 Lug 2002 14:57:13 CEST

Dear Sirs,

you're talking to the wrong people.

The Naming Authority DOES NOT register domain names. You should contact
the Registration Authority http://www.nic.it/RA/

Sorry for not being able to help you more!

Regards,

Claudio Allocchio                                    PRESID a NA.nic.it
Presidente della Naming Authority Italiana

tel: +39 040 3758523                                 S=PRESID; O=NA; P=nic;
fax: +39 040 3758565                                 A=garr; C=it;

     PGP Key: http://security.fi.infn.it/cgi-bin/spgpk.pl?KeyId=0C5C2A09