Error accessing your website

Kathy Bradley kathy.bradley a MAIL.INTERNETSEER.COM
Mar 1 Ott 2002 21:11:17 CEST

On Tue Oct 01, 2002 at 01:41:10 PM EDT I was unable to reach your web site:
http://www.nic.it/NA/contactna.html
due to the following error:  Host Not Found

As of Tue Oct 01, 2002 at 03:13:42 PM EDT I am able to access your web site again.

I work for InternetSeer, a Web site monitoring company. InternetSeer is
conducting an ongoing study of web connectivity. As recommended by the Robots
Guidelines, this email is being sent to explain our research activities and
to let you know about the difficulty in connecting to your site.

The error listed above was initially detected by our primary site monitor in
Philadelphia, Pa. then verified by our secondary site monitor located in Los
Angeles, Ca. before this error event was recorded.

InternetSeer is the largest FREE web site monitoring company in the world. We
provide free web site monitoring to over 1 million users worldwide. We'll
monitor your web site 7 days a week, 24 hours a day - for free.

To have InternetSeer monitor your web site for free, click here for instant
signup. http://scclick.internetseer.com/sitecheck/clickthrough.jsp?I5s57h5d5o5c5e5g5e53M5pLT6ebpt5azV5ty6t5byX_5dXP55P5qQxPz5m5c5eTUK5aIS6v5bSx5c6d5t5cRIIT6t_TH6u5dMPNS53T5p5g=e3

To learn more about our FREE service before signing up click here.
http://scclick.internetseer.com/sitecheck/clickthrough.jsp?I5s57h5d5o5c5e5g5e53M5pLT6ebot5azV5ty6t5byX_5dXP55P5qQxPz5m5c5eTUK5aIS6v5bSx5c6d5t5cRIIT6t_TH6u5dMPNS53T5p5f=e3

As part of your free web site monitoring service, you'll receive immediate
notifications when we encounter problems accessing your web site and weekly
performance reports.

There is no need to cancel because InternetSeer will never contact you again
at this email address: ita-pe a na.nic.it. If you have other email addresses that you
would like excluded from any potential future contact, click here to have
those email addresses excluded from our system.
http://scclick.internetseer.com/sitecheck/cancelemails.jsp

InternetSeer does not store or publish the content of your pages, but rather
uses availability and link information for our research.

Click here to learn more about InternetSeer.
http://scclick.internetseer.com/sitecheck/clickthrough.jsp?I5s57h5d5o5c5e5g5e53M5pLT6ebot5azV5ty6t5byX_5dXP55P5qQxPz5m5c5eTUK5aIS6v5bSx5c6d5t5cRIIT6t_TH6u5dMPNS53T5p5f=e3

Sincerely,

Kathy Bradley
Web Site Analyst
InternetSeer.com
http://www.internetseer.com/ep/setoc?NR5p764lad5aP5q5eMNNV5cSHVMU5bGxy=e3

As stated above, there is no need to cancel since YOU WILL NEVER be contacted
again at ita-pe a na.nic.it, but you may click here for a removal
confirmation from our web site.

##ita-pe a na.nic.it## SRC=53