SV: do.it (fwd)

Claudio Allocchio Claudio.Allocchio a GARR.IT
Gio 17 Ott 2002 13:04:27 CEST

gli ho gia' risposto io, ma se volete divertirvi ulteriormente... ecco qui.

A cosa servono i domini? ma a fare tanti soldini, ovviamente

:-)

Claudio

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 00:25:25 +0200
From: giovanni <qreymer a home.se>
To: 'Claudio Allocchio' <Claudio.Allocchio a garr.it>
Subject: SV: do.it

True, I do want to create english sentences with the domain name(all
company related), but I can't see whats wrong with that, as people can
buy get.it want.it let.it find.it fuck.it and so on.
I can easily earn money buy having the domain do.it, I would start
diffrent services and the company would be named do / do.it. I would
offer email services and bouncers, proxys and alot of stuff.
would a company named do.it be able to buy the domain name?
Thanks for the fast reply.