Financial freedom!

ita-pe a 1012PRIVAT.AT ita-pe a 1012PRIVAT.AT
Lun 28 Ott 2002 07:07:58 CET

15-YEAR OLD BOY MAKES $71,000 CASH From Home!
 Does this headline look familiar? Of course it does. You most likely have seen this story recently featured on a major nightly news program here in the U.S. His mother was cleaning and putting laundry away when she came across a large paper bag that was suspiciously buried beneath some

Clothes and a skateboard in the back of his closet. Nothing could have prepared her for the shock she got when she opened the bag and found it was full of cash. Five-dollar bills, twenties, fifties, and hundreds all neatly rubber-banded in labeled piles. "That's more than my husband earns in a year".

As it turns out, the boy had been sending out, via e-mail, a type of "Report" to e-mail addresses that he obtained off the internet. Everyday after school for the past 2 months, he had been doing this right on his computer in his bedroom.

"I just got the e-mail one day and I figured what the heck, I put my name on it like the instructions said and I started sending it out", says the clever 15-year-old.

The e-mail letter listed 5 addresses and contained instructions to send one $5 dollar to each person on the list, then delete the address at the top and move the others down, and finally to add your name to the top of the list.

The letter goes on to state that you would receive several thousand dollars in five-dollar bills within 2 weeks if you sent out the letter with your name at the top of 5-address list. "I get junk e-mail all the time, and really did not think it was going to work", the boy continues.

Within the first few days of sending out the e-mail, the post office box that his parents had gotten him for his video-game magazine subscriptions began to fill up not with magazines, but envelopes containing $5 bills.

"About a week later I rode my bike down to the post office and my box had 1 magazine and about 300 envelopes stuffed in it. There was also a yellow slip that said to go up to the counter. I thought I was in trouble or something". He goes on, "I went up to the counter and the had a box-full of more mail for me. I had to ride back home and empty out my backpack because I could not carry it all" Over the next few weeks, the boy continued sending out the e-mail. "The money just kept coming in". The reporting news team examined and investigated the so-called "chain-letter" the boy was sending out and found it was no a chain-letter at all. In fact it was completely legal according to US Postal and Lottery Laws, Title 18, Section 1302 and 1341, or Title 18, Section 3005 in the US code, also in the Code of Federal Regulations, Volume 16, Section 255 and 436, which state a product or service must be exchanged for money received.

Every five-dollar bill that he received contained a little note that read, "Please send me report number XYX". This simple note made the letter legal because he was exchanging a service (a report on how-to) for a $5 dollar fee.

[This is the end of the media release. If you would like to understand how the system works and gets your $71,000--please continue reading. What appears below is what the 15-year-old was sending out on the net. YOU could USE IT TOO. Just follow the simple instructions].

BE FINANCIALLY FREE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR! Before you say "Bull", please read the following. This is the letter you have been hearing about on the news lately. Due to the popularity or this letter on the internet, a national weekly news program recently devoted an entire show to the investigation of this program described below, to see if it really could make people money. The show also investigated whether or not the program was legal. Their findings proved once-and-for-all that there are "absolutely NO laws prohibiting the participation in the program and if people can follow the simple instructions, they are bound to make some megabucks with only $25 out of pocket cost".

DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY & RESPECT THIS PROGRAM HAS ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING BETTER THAN EVER.

Note*- Follow the directions below. I had the best results the second time when I hired a bulk e-mail service in addition to following the report instructions.

In order for all of us to be successful, many, many e-mails must be sent so that the returns are many. They send out the offers, and all I do is accept money for reports, then I send back the reports to the people as soon as possible.

This is what one had to say: "Thanks to this profitable opportunity. I was approached many times before but each time I passed on it. I am so glad I finally joined just to see what one could expect in return for the minimal effort and money required. To my astonishment, I received a total of $610,470 in 21 weeks, with money still coming in".

Pam Hedland, Fort Lee, New Jersey

Here is another testimonial: "This program has been around for a while but I never believed in it. But one day when I received this e-mail again I decided to gamble my $25 on it. I followed the simple instructions and walla. Three weeks later the money started to come in. The first month I only made $240, but the next 2 months after I made a total of $290,000. So far, in the past 8 months by reentering the program, I have made over $710,000, and I am trying it again. The key to success in this program is to follow the simple steps and NOT change anything". More testimonials later but first,

PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE

Order all five reports shown on the list below.

For each report, send $5 DOLLARS CASH, THE NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING and YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS to the person whose name appears ON THAT LIST next to the report. MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE TOP LEFT CORNER in case of any mail problems.

When you place your order, make sure you order each of the five reports. You will need all 5 reports so that you can save them on your computer. Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of the five reports from these five different individuals. Save them on your computer so they will be accessible  for you to send to the 1,000's of people who will order them from you. Also make a floppy of these reports and keep it on your desk in case something happens to your computer.

IMPORTANT - DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed next to each report or their sequence on that list, in any way other than what is instructed in step "1 through 6" or you will lose out on a majority of you profits. Once you understand the way this works, you will also see how it does not work if you change it. Remember, this method has been tested, and if you alter it, it WILL NOT work! People have tried to put their friends/relatives name on all 5 thinking they could get all the money. But it does not work this way. Believe us, we all have tried to be greedy and then nothing happened. So DO NOT try to change anything other than what is instructed. Because if you do, it will not work for you. Remember, honest reaps the reward!!!

1.... After you have ordered all 5 reports, take this advertisement and REMOVE the name & address of the person in REPORT # 5. This person has made it through the cycle and id no doubt counting their fortune.

2.... Move the name &address in REPORT # 4 down TO REPORT #5.

3.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 3 down TO REPORT #4.

4.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 2 down TO REPORT #3.

5.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 1 down TO REPORT #2.

6.... Insert YOUR name & address in the REPORT # 1 position.

PLEASE MAKE SURE you copy every name and address ACCURATELY!

****Take this entire letter, with the modified list of names, and save it on your computer. DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES. Save this on a disk as well just in case you lose any data. To assist you with marketing your business on the internet, the 5 reports you purchase will provide you with invaluable marketing information that includes how to send bulk e-mails legally, where to find thousands of free classified ads and much more. There are 2 primary methods to get this venture going.

METHODE #1: SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY

Lets say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes. We will assume you and those involved send out only 5,000 e-mails each. Lets also assume the mailings receive only a 0.2% response (the response could be much better, but lets just say it is only 0.2%. Also many people will send out hundreds of thousands of e-mails instead of only 5,000 each). Continuing with this example, you send out only 5,000 e-mails.

With a 0.2% response that is only 10 orders for report # 1. Those 10 people responded by sending out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 50,000. Out of those 50,000 e-mails only 0.2% responded with orders. That equals 100 people responded and ordered report #2.

Those 100 people mail out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 500,000 e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is 1,000 orders for report #3.

Those 1,000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each of a total of 5 million e-mails sent out. The 0.2% response to that is 10,000 orders for report #4.

Those 10,000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 50,000,000 (50 million) e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is 100,000 orders for report #5. THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5 EACH FOR $500,000 (HALF MILLION).

Your total income in this example is: 1...$50 + 2...$500 + 3...$5,000 + 4...$50,000 + 5...$500,000...Total is $555,550.00

NUMBERS DO NOT LIE. GET A PENCIL & PAPER AND FIGURE OUT THE WORST POSSIBLE RESPONSES AND NO MATTER HOW YOU CACULATE IT,

YOU WILL STILL MAKE A LOT OF MONEY!

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE ORDERING OUT OF 5,000 YOU MAILED TO. Dare to think for a moment what would happen if everyone or half or even one 4th of those people mailed 100,000 e-mails or more? There are over 150 million people on the internet worldwide and counting. Believe me, many people will do just that, and more!

METHOD #2: BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET

Advertising on the net is very inexpensive and there are hundreds of FREE places to advertise. Placing a lot of free ads on the Internet will easily get a large response.

We strongly suggest you start with METHOD #1 and add METHOD #2 as you go along. For every $5 you receive all you must do is e-mail them the report they ordered. That's it. Always provide same day service on all orders. This will guarantee that the e-mail they send out with your name and address on it will be prompt, because they con not advertise until they receive the report.

AVAILABLE REPORTS

ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER & NAME ONLY. Notes: Always send $5 cash (U.S. CURRENCY) for each report. Checks NOT accepted. Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least 2 sheets of paper. On one of those sheets of paper, write the NUMBER & NAME of the report you are ordering, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, and your name and postal address.

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW:

REPORT #1: The Insiders Guide to Advertising For Free on the Net

Order report #1 from:
Kelly Griffith
P.O. Box 328648
Columbus, Ohio 43232-8648

REPORT #2: The Insiders Guide to Sending Bulk E-Mail on the Net

Order report #2 from:
FMC Marketing
P.O. Box 10
Linton, Indiana 47441

REPORT #3: Secret to Multilevel Marketing on the Net

Order report #3 from:
Rodney T. Winston
3440 Argonne Rd.
Duncanville, Alabama 35456-2143

REPORT #4: How to become a Millionaire utilizing MLM & the Net

Order Report #4 from:
V. Markarian
815 South 3rd St.
Montebello, CA 90640

REPORT #5: How to send out One Million e-mails for Free

Order Report #5 from:
R. Chernick
P.O. Box 771661
Coral Springs, Florida 33077-1661

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:

If you do not receive at least 10 orders for Report #1 within 2 weeks, continue sending e-mails until you do. After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks after that you should receive 100 or more orders for Report #2. If you do not, continue advertising or sending e-mails until you do.

Once you have received 100 or more orders for Report #2, YOU CAN RELAX. Because the system is already working for you, and the cash will continue to roll in. THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER. Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are placed in front of a different report. You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which report people are ordering from you. IF YOU WANT TO GENERATE MORE INCOME SEND ANOTHER BATCH OF E-MAILS AND START THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN. There is NO LIMIT to the income you can generate from this business!!!

FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM: You have just received information that can give you financial freedom for the rest of your life, with NO RISK and JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT. You can make more money in the next few weeks and months than you have ever imagined. Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do not change it in any way. It works exceedingly well as it is now.

Remember to e-mail a copy of this exiting report after you have put your name and address in Report #1 and moved the others to #2 thru #5 as instructed above. One of those people you send this too may send out 100,000 or more e-mails, and you name will be on every one of them. Remember though, the more you send out, the more potential customers you will reach. So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information, materials, and opportunity to become financially independent. ITS UP TO YOU NOW!!

MORE TESTIMONIALS

"My name is Mitchell. My wife Jody and I live in Chicago. I am an accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I make pretty good money. When I received this program I grumbled to Jody about receiving "junk mail". I made fun of the whole thing, spouting my knowledge of the population and percentages involved. I "knew" it wouldn't work. Jody totally ignored my supposed intelligence and a few days later she jumped in with both feet. I made merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay the old ' I told you so" on her when the thing didn't work out. Well the laugh was on me! Within three weeks she had received 50 responses. Within the next 45 days she had received a total of 147,200.00....All cash! I was shocked. I joined Jody in her "hobby".

Mitchell Wolf, Chicago, Illinois

"Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up my mind to participate in this plan. But conservative that I am, I decided that the initial investment was so little that there was just no way that I wouldn't get enough orders to get my money back. I was surprised when I found my medium sized post office box crammed with orders. I  made $319,210.00 in the first 12 weeks. The nice thing about this deal is that it does not matter where people live. There simply isn't a better investment with a faster return and so big".

Dan Sondstrom, Alberta, Canada

"I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I wondered if I should have given it a try. Of course, I had no idea whom to contact to get another copy, so I had to wait until I was e-mailed again by someone else....11 months passed then it luckily came again...I did not delete this one! I made more than $490,000 on my first tries and all the money came within 22 weeks".

Susan De Suza, New York, N.Y.

All our mailings are sent complying with the proposed H.R. 3113 Unsolicited Commercial Electronic Mail Act of 2000. Please see the bottom of this message for further information and removal instructions.

If you have any questions of the legality of this program, contact the Office Of Associate Director for Marketing Practices, Federal Trade Commission, Bureau Of Consumer Protection, Washington D.C.

This e-mail was sent to you via Saf-E-Mail Systems. Your e-mail address was automatically inserted into the To and From address to eliminate undeliverables which waste bandwidth and cause internet congestion. Your e-mailer web server IS NOT being used for the sending of this e-mail. No-one else is receiving e-mails from your address. You may utilize the removal link below if you do not wish to receive this mailing.  http://210.192.108.35/remove.html