Confimred deliverable email list

ograAndrew Graham Older kvlbailey a USAPEARS.COM
Mar 4 Feb 2003 18:45:58 CET

Brand new compilation of 125 million WORKING email addresses just released.

Sick and tired of over inflated, padded directories that don't deliver what they promise? We're not just another guy selling copies of a disk they purchased on the Internet. We ARE a bulk email company specializing in finding email addresses and actually sending out the emails. What we've done here is compiled a directory based on email addresses we were actually able to deliver to successfully. This way you don't waste time sending to dead addresses.

Need we say more? You already know the huge benefits of sending out commercial email for your business. We don't need to tell you that it's the most economical and effective means of advertising anywhere in the world. Where else can you get the kind of exposure that only national television can offer but without the million dollar advertising budget?

Don't know how to send out bulk emails without getting caught for spamming? Not a problem, we can recommend a good program for you to use that actually hides your IP address so that your ISP will never know what you're doing.

To order your copy of this exciting new directory of 125 Million worldwide email addresses fill out the form below and fax it back to us. If you have any other questions, feel free to drop us a line by email at: caspian1970 a libero.it

FAX THIS BACK TO 1-501-421-2125

[] I want to order your new 125 Million email address directory for $79

Full Name:________________________________________________________________

Company Name:________________________________________________________________

Tel: ( ______) ___________-______________

Email Address:__________________________________________________________

Shipping Addresss:_______________________________________Zip/Postal:_______________

City:___________________________________ State/Province:____________________

Country:________________________________________________________________

SHIPPING OPTIONS
How do you want your disk shipped?

() Normal Mail $6 (Can take 4-6 weeks)
() Express Mail $14 (Takes between 1 -2 weeks)
() Overnight Courier $29 (1-2 business days)

TOTAL PAYMENT (Please note all amounts are in US Dollars)

$79 +  ______  (shipping charge) =  $____________

PAYMENT OPTIONS

You can either fill out the credit card information section below or leave it blank and we'll send a link to your email address where you can pay online via secure server.

Expiration Date:____/____    Last 3 digits on back of card:__________________

Type of card :   () Visa  () Mastercard    () American Express