Put CASH in your pocket today! DB

Scott_Johnas a AOL.COM Scott_Johnas a AOL.COM
Sab 22 Feb 2003 04:36:45 CET

AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV:

Making over half million dollars every 4 to 5 months from your home?
A ONE time investment of ONLY $25 U.S.
Dollars let's you get on the road to financial success, you can't lose!

ALL THANKS TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET !
BE A MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR!!!

Before you say ''Bull'', please read the following. This is the letter you have
been hearing about on the news lately. Due to the popularity of this letter on the
Internet, a national weekly news program recently devoted an entire show to the
investigation of this program described below, to see if it really can make people money. The
show also investigated whether or not the program was legal.

Their findings proved once and for all that there are ''absolutely NO Laws
prohibiting the participation in the program and if people can follow the simple
instructions, they are bound to make some mega bucks with only $25 out of pocket cost''.
DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY & RESPECT THIS
PROGRAM HAS ATTAINED; IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING BETTER THAN EVER.

This is what one had to say: ''Thanks to this profitable opportunity. I was
approached many times before but each time I passed on it. I am so glad I finally joined
just to see what one could expect in return for the minimal effort and money required. To my
astonishment, I received a total of $610,470.00 in 21 weeks, with money still
coming in.
"Pam Hedland, Fort Lee, New Jersey.

Here is another testimonial: "This program has been around for a long time but I
never believed in it. But one day when I received this again in the mail I decided to
gamble my $25 on it. I followed the simple instructions and voila ..... 3 weeks later
the money started to come in. First month I only made $240.00 but the next 2 months after
that I made a total of $290,000.00. So far, in the past 8 months by re-entering the
program, I have made over $710,000.00 and I am playing it again. The key to success in
this program is to follow the simple steps.''
More testimonials later but first,

=PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE=

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
If you would like to make at least $500,000 every 4 to 5 months easily and
comfortably,
please read the following.................THEN READ IT AGAIN and AGAIN!!!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTION BELOW AND YOUR FINANCIAL DREAMS
WILL COME TRUE, GUARANTEED! INSTRUCTIONS:

=====Order these reports shown on the list below =====

Send $25 CASH, for all five (5) reports and YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS to the person whose name appears next to the report. MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE TOP LEFT CORNER in case of any mail problems.

=== When you place your order, you will receive the 5 reports. You
will need all 5 reports so that you can save them on your computer and resell them.  YOUR TOTAL COST $5 X 5 = $25.00.

Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of the five (5) reports (five (5) separate emails) from myself.  Save them on your computer so they will be accessible for you to
send to the 1,000's of people who will order them from you. Also make a floppy of these
reports and keep them on your desk in case something happens to your computer.

Remember, honesty reaps the reward!!!

**** Take this entire letter and modify it so that your contact information appears on the list, and save it on your computer.  ALSO, save this on a disk as well just in case you loose any data.

To assist you with marketing your business on the internet, these five (5) reports you purchase will provide you with invaluable marketing information which includes how to send bulk e-mails legally, where to find thousands of free classified ads and much more.

There are two (2) primary methods to get this venture going:

METHOD # 1: SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY
Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes, and we will
assume You send out only 5,000 e-mails. Let's also assume that the
mailing receives only a 0.2% response (the response could be much better but lets just say it is only 0.2%.
Many people send out hundreds of thousands e-mails instead of only
5,000 each).
Continuing with this example, you send out only 5,000 e-mails.  With a 0.2%
response, that is only 100 orders for HOW TO MARKET YOUR ONLINE BUSINESS.

One hundred (100) orders X $25 each = $2500.
Not bad for about an hour worth of work.

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 100 PEOPLE ORDERING OUT
OF 5,000 YOU MAILED TO.  Dare to think for a moment what would happen if everyone
or half or even one 4th of those people responded?
There are over 150 million people on the Internet worldwide and counting. Believe me, many
people will do just that, and more!

METHOD # 2: PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET

Advertising on the net is very, very inexpensive and there are hundreds of FREE
places to advertise. Placing a lot of free ads on the Internet will easily get a larger
response. We strongly suggest you start with METHOD # 1 and METHOD # 2 as you go along. For every $25
you receive, all you must do is e-mail them the five separate reports they ordered. That's it. Always
provide same day service on all orders. This will guarantee that the e-mail they send out, with your name
and address on it, will be prompt because they cannot advertise until they receive the report.

=========== AVAILABLE REPORTS ============
Notes: Always send $25 cash (U.S. CURRENCY) for all five reports.  Checks are NOT accepted.  Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least two (2) sheets of paper.  On one of those sheets of paper, Write YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS and your name and postal address.

To receive your reports today send $25 Cash to:

Mr. Dern Paul
1168 N. Jefferson St,
Studio 17
Medina, OH 44256

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW :

Report #1 The Insider's Guide to Advertising for free on the Net

Report #2 The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk email on the Net

Report #3 Secret to Multilevel Marketing on the Net

Report #4 How to Become a Millionaire Utilizing MLM & the Net

Report #5 How to Send Out One Million Emails for Free

$$$$$$$$$ YOUR GUIDELINES TO SUCCESS $$$$$$$$$$$

Follow these GUARANTEED guidelines to your success:

=== If you do not receive at least 25 orders for the reports within 2 weeks,
continue sending e-mails until you do.

IF YOU WANT TO GENERATE MORE INCOME CONTINUE TO SEND E-MAILS AND
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE MOST POWERFUL INTERNET MARKETING TOOL.
There is NO LIMIT to the income you can
       generate from this business !!!

FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM: You have
just received information that can give you financial freedom for the rest of
your life, with NO RISK and JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT. You can make more money in the next
few weeks and months than you have ever imagined.

Remember though, the more you send out the more potential customers you will
reach. So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information, materials and opportunity
to become financially independent. IT IS UP TO YOU NOW !

======== MORE TESTIMONIALS ============
"My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody and I live in Chicago. I am an accountant
with a major U.S. Corporation and I make pretty good money. When I received this program I
grumbled to Jody about receiving ''junk mail''. I made fun of the whole thing, spouting
my knowledge of the population and percentages involved. I ''knew'' it wouldn't work. Jody
totally ignored my supposed intelligence and few days later she jumped in with both feet. I made
merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay the old ''I told you so'' on her when the thing
didn't work.
Well, the laugh was on me! Within 3 weeks she had received 650 responses. Within
the next 45 days she had received total $ 147,200.00 ........... all cash! I was
shocked. I have joined Jody in her ''hobby''.

Mitchell Wolf C.P.A., Chicago, Illinois
''Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up my mind to
participate in this plan. But conservative that I am, I decided that the initial investment
was so little that there was just no way that I wouldn't get
AT LEAST ONE order to get my money back''.
'' I was surprised when I found my medium size post office box crammed with
orders.
I made $319,210.00 in the first 12 weeks. The nice thing about this deal is that
it does not matter where people live. There simply isn't a better investment with a faster
return and so big."

Dan Sondstrom, Alberta, Canada
''I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I wondered if I
should have given it a try. Of course, I had no idea who to contact to get another copy, so I had
to wait until I was
e-mailed again by someone else.........11 months passed then it luckily came
again...... I did not delete this one! I made more than $490,000 on my first try and all the money
came within 22 weeks."

Susan De Suza, New York, N.Y.
''It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money with little
cost to you. I followed the simple instructions carefully and within 10 days the money started to come
in. My first month I made $20,560.00 and by the end of third month my total cash count was
$362,840.00. Life is beautiful, Thanks to the internet".

Fred Dellaca, Westport, New Zealand

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED
ON YOUR ROAD TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM !

to be removed simply reply to
dtmvacation a talk21.com