I Want To Pay You ONE MILLION DOLLARS!

ufjup a EUROSEEK.COM ufjup a EUROSEEK.COM
Dom 23 Feb 2003 23:36:34 CET

HELLO

My name is Jonathan, a self made Internet Millionaire, and I am offering you ONE MILLION DOLLARS for simply joining my Wealth Building Network!

This is NOT mlm or network marketing!

Don't let this ONCE IN A LIFTIME, MILLION DOLLAR Opportunity just pass YOU by!

Simply click on the link below RIGHT NOW for all of the details of how this is possible!

http://www.geocities.com/newsys7

This message was sent to you because someone using this email address has recently expressed an interest and requested information about income opportunities.

You may easily delete yourself by sending a blank e-mail to this address, promedia a mail.flashmail.com  All requests are handled automatically and immediately once received.  Our system is automated, so if you include a message, NO person will ever see it!

0952lFiy0-556BGaJ9810rOJg3-916JdqN78l34
0517cItY9-399uqAv3921Wvzt0-241gdgc3535nVnl5-057egHyl48