www.nic.it

Jane Brooks sender a COOLSTATS.COM
Gio 27 Feb 2003 21:49:43 CET

Hi,

I thought you might be interested in getting in-depth knowledge about
your web audience and web traffic patterns in a reliable and
cost-effective way.

Stop Guessing - Start Knowing!
- CoolStats measures web site traffic and online behavior of your visitors.
- CoolStats will help you understand how to optimize your site to meet
  the needs of your visitors.
- You get access to detailed, real-time statistical analysis of your web
  pages - 24 hours a day.
  Click at http://www.coolstats.com/viewdemo/index.html to view Online Demo.
- CoolStats is the ultimate real-time tracking solution for small and
  mid-sized businesses.
- 100% accuracy by measuring activity at the client, not via server based
  log files.
- The fee of $19.95 is minimal compared to what it would cost you to run
  a tracking service yourself!

Why CoolStats?
- no programming to do
- no servers to maintain
- no software applications to install

Special Offer! Now Only $19.95/month (Usual Price/$29.95).

Click at
http://p1j2m3a4.pdhost.com/pdsvr/www/r?1000020271.1576.15.MQ$SEjgRHlXbbt
to Sign Up now!

"We needed to make business sense out of our web visitor behavior -
CoolStats delivers first-class graphical reports that help us continuously
improve and optimize our website to match the requirements of our target
audience." BRYAN KASHILIN, BOSTON

Click at http://www.coolstats.com/product/customerref.html to check what
other customers say about us!

For more information about our website tracking services, please visit our
website or contact me directly at the below email. I look forward to
hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
Jane Brooks
CoolStats Support
Email: jane_brooks a coolstats.com
http://www.coolstats.com

Don't be the last one to know!

This message has been brought to ita-pe a nic.it.
If you do not wish to receive anymore emails, please follow
the opt-out instruction below. We apologize for any inconvenience.
http://p1j2m3a4.pdhost.com/pdsvr/www/r?1000020271.1576.3.9y0$graA1xot51