(no subject)

XoAmBiGuOuSQTk@earthlink.net XoAmBiGuOuSQTk a EARTHLINK.NET
Ven 10 Gen 2003 14:32:08 CET

Below is the result of your feedback form.  It was submitted by XoAmBiGuOuSQTk a earthlink.net (XoAmBiGuOuSQTk a earthlink.net) on Friday, January 10, 19103 at 22:32:07

8j42v:

Hey!! What's Up? I'm *Monica* 20/F/San Diego/Webcam & Pics. I'm *LIVE* on my *FREE* Webcam mostly 24/7 so if you wanna come in and chat or see me go to my Personal Homepage at http://www.freelivecamgirls.net and i'll talk to you in a bit hun! If you join and the webchat is already full im sorry, just wait like 5 minutes and then you'll be able to see me LIVE!! *Remember* this is my Personal Homepage so of course its *FREE* =)
<333 *Monica* <333

PS.Remember my Personal Homepage is http://www.freelivecamgirls.net and hopefully I can chat with you soon!! oh yah!! If you don't have a webcam of your own its ok!! You can still watch and chat with me then!! ok!!  ByE!!
<333 *Monica* <333

p2pdq