-- YES, YOU want it all - YOU get it all! CQUXB

tlbatheef99@hotmail.com tlbatheef99 a HOTMAIL.COM
Sab 1 Mar 2003 01:08:12 CET

I bet you need MONEY fast as EVEYBODY does right now !

Worried about Economy getting hurt again... - and even more?
There is no Job-Guarantee in times like these...
Having a second financial INCOME SOURCE can fix problems immediately.

I will gladly show you how to make $5000 monthly working
as your OWN BOSS form YOUR OWN HOME - Part Time!

We deal with USA's hottest Product and Marketing system
and provide full training and tech support - No Experience needed!

I am personally running my business for little over than 1 Year
How does earning an average $20,000 monthly (FULL TIME) sound for you?

I am serious - are you too?
Are you interested in more FREE Details?

If yes,
Please request your F R E E  INFORMATION TODAY!
Send an email to:      TomBurkhart a talk21.com
with "NEED FREE INFO" in the SUBJECT LINE
(D o  N O T  click R E P L Y!)