Ultimate CASH MACHINE - the fastest growing group presents:

car55 a YAHOO.COM car55 a YAHOO.COM
Gio 6 Mar 2003 12:37:31 CET

THE BUSINESS that PAYS you the SAME DAY !
$1000 and $3000 HIGH commissions - you get paid first!

A U T O P I L O T   !!
Get  STARTED TODAY !
NOT MLM ! ...but residual ... and EVEN MORE POWERFUL !

Become Financially FREE!
No sales training needed.
Only takes 1 to 4 hours a day depending
on how much money you want to make.

MAKE ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS
and THREE THOUSAND DOLLARS profit every time!
No selling to your family or friends, just
happy customers enjoying your product & saving money.
Again, This is Not an MLM company or product.

If you want to make $3000 in your first month !
JUST send an email to         JohnRichardsonJR a excite.com
and put  "SEND FREE INFO" in the subject line!

and MORE:

$2,600.00 in Software programs - FREE
All Training & Tech support - FREE
Internet marketing system - FREE
(generates 100's of leads every week!)

We are in business for over 8 years -
We are the fastest growing group in the company!

I am personally running my business for only 10 months
but am already averaging $19,000  - $26,000 per month -
This is TURNEY and fully DUPLICATE-ABLE!
I will show you my bank statement and will personally train you !
Everybody can do this.

MAKE $3000 in your first month !
JUST send an email to         tombolson a yahoo.com
and put  "SEND FREE INFO" in the subject line!

To remove, please send an email with "REMOVE"
in the subject line to:      tombolson a yahoo.com