Re-delegation of Internet domain

Erwin-Heijden Erwin.Heijden a OFFICEDEPOT.COM
Mar 11 Mar 2003 10:02:34 CET

Dear Sirs,

Since the number of URLs that Office Depot/Viking uses is rapidly growing in
Europe, we decided to start using our own DNS servers. At the moment, you
are hosting one domain for us: vikingop.it.

With this e-mail we request you to re-delegate this domain to our DNS
servers using the IP addresses and the contact information as follows:

Domain: vikingop.it
IP address: 205.157.85.35

Nameservers: ns1.vikingdirect.com & ns2.vikingdirect.com

Contact Information:
Administrative Contact:
First Name: e-Commerce Engineering
Last Name: Europe
E-mail: DNSAdmin.Europe a OfficeDepot.com
Address: Columbusweg 33
City: Venlo
Postal Code: 5928 LA
Country: NL
Phone: +31 (0) 77 323 8888
Fax: +31 (0) 77 323 8975

Organizational Contact:
First Name: e-Commerce Engineering
Last Name: Europe
E-mail: DNSTech.Europe a OfficeDepot.com
Address: Columbusweg 33
City: Venlo
Postal Code: 5928 LA
Country: NL
Phone: +31 (0) 77 323 8888
Fax: +31 (0) 77 323 8975

Billing Contact: IT.Net

Also, please remove any MX-record entries for these domain names. We already
created the MX-record entries on our servers.

Could you inform me when the changes can be made?

Thanks in advance,

E.
Erwin van der Heijden
e-Commerce Engineering Europe