Beat the Rising Gas Prices-$120 in Free Gas raz jrmdj

Lidia Brandon abchim a OK.RU
Ven 14 Mar 2003 17:18:15 CET

Ita-pe The Super Fuel Saver...

Risk Free 100% Money Back Guarantee

Increases Your Gas Mileage and Performance!!!

Super Fuel Saver Boosts Gas Mileage Up to 27.4% in Monitored Tests.  (See the Results on our Web Site.)
Originally Patented by GM, this Product is Guaranteed to add Extra Miles Between Fill-Ups.
Get an Extra 30, 60, even 90 miles per TANK.
This is a RISK FREE OFFER with a 100% Money-Back Guarantee.  If not
Fully Satisfied, Return the Super Fuel Saver within 90 Days for a Full Refund.
It is Easy to Install and Guaranteed to Perform.  Also, as an Added Bonus,
get $180 in Gasoline for only $59.95, That is $120 in FREE GAS.  That as
Low as $0.60 Per Gallon If War is Imminent, then so are Higher Fuel Prices.
We are Currently Experiencing the Highest Gas Prices in History and the Prices are
Expected to Climb even Higher.  Do Not Let High Gas Prices Kill Your Budget.

For More Product Information or to Place an Order Today!!!

http://economicfuelsystems.com/sfs42.htm

OPT OUT INSTRUCTIONS

Submit your request at: http://economicfuelsystems.com/lastemail42.htm

l mnn zyy e vscp v