Work From Home For Real.

time a JESUSANSWERS.COM time a JESUSANSWERS.COM
Lun 17 Mar 2003 15:32:03 CET

          MAKE GOOD MONEY PROCESSING BROCHURES!

                *_*HELP WANTED*_*HELP NEEDED NOW*_*

          MANY COMPANIES NEED INDEPENDENT HOME MAILERS NOW!

      THANK YOU SINCERELY FOR YOUR TIME TO READ THIS MESSAGE,
   IT MAY VERY WELL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOR THE BETTER, FOR EVER.

     * WOULD YOU BE WILLING TO FOLD AND PROCESS A FEW HUNDRED
              OR EVEN  A THOUSAND BROCHURES OR PAMPHLETS A WEEK?

     * COULD YOU USE SOME MORE MONEY FOR BILLS, RENT, PAYMENTS
              OR MAYBE JUST TO HELP THE FAMILY OUT?

     * ARE YOU TIRED OF NEVER SEEMING TO HAVE ENOUGH MONEY
              TO GO AROUND?

     * DO YOU EVER FEEL LIKE YOUR NOT GETTING PAID WHAT YOU
              DESERVE FOR  WHAT YOU REALLY KNOW?

        If you answered yes to any of these questions, we have a time
proven guaranteed program and opportunity for you.
       You can become part of our leading team of mail processors from
your own home, dorm or office.
      We are looking for honest people who truly need a realistic simple
way to earn extra income. You will never be asked to   send pornographic
or any objectionable materials whatsoever.          The majority of the
mailings are legal and financial   business programs to tens of thousands
of people all over
the world.

        SIMPLE PLEASANT WORK YOU CAN DO FROM YOUR HOME!

                     HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?

      There are many mail-order companies who want to expand   their
business, but do not want to hire more people. If they   hired more
employees, they would have to supervise them, rent   more office space,
pay more taxes, health insurance, liability   insurance, workers'
compensation, and all of this involving
paperwork, it is much easier for companies to set up so that
independent home workers Can earn substantially higher wages   and still
save money.

      This program is designed to help people cash in with a  company who
needs home workers. Each member is an independent  home worker. You serve
a company and get paid a good commission  for mailing the company's
brochures. This program has been  perfected to such an extent that it has
become one of
the most successful and profitable ones ever, causing it to be  adopted
and used by many companies.

         We invite you to take part in this success. The money    you
earn is up to you.

         We do not require that you mail a certain number of    pieces
each week.

        You can take on whatever amount of business that fits    your
schedule and you can quit whenever you want, there are no    obligations.

         ALL PROCESSING CAN BE DONE FROM YOUR HOME.

        You can START IMMEDIATELY! You will be supplied with the
envelopes, which will already be stamped and addressed.

        OUR GUARANTEE: We welcome you to this program and extend to you
our unconditional guarantee that everything that we have said about this
program is true and that you will be delighted with the money you make.
Our goals and continued success depends upon your 100% satisfaction with
the HOME MAILER'S PROGRAM. Payments for all stuffed  envelopes are sent
you before you are required to mail them.

 Therefore, your PAYMENTS FOR ALL PROCESSED ENVELOPES ARE
                                       GUARANTEED!

    IN ORDER TO GET YOU STARTED IMMEDIATELY, we must require a   one-time
registration fee of only

        $29.95.  [100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE]

              The regular registration fee is normally $39.95,   but as
this is our busy season, the companies that need you the  most will pay
the remaining balance for you! And remember, you   never have to pay them
or us another dime! This fee covers our   expense in getting you started
and guarantees you can work
with us as long as you desire. You will not be required or   asked to pay
for any additional information, manuals, or   instructions. In as much as
we would like to send you our   program without the small charge, we must
protect ourselves
from those who are not serious and have no intention other than  to
satisfy their own curiosity.  Naturally, no business can   afford to send
out costly material to everyone who writes in   just asking for it. This
small fee assures us that you are   serious about wanting to earn money
at home.

                   DON'T DELAY - START IMMEDIATELY!!

      TIME IS MONEY, YOU CAN BEGIN NOW BY PUTTING YOUR TIME
             TO THE BEST OF ITS USE.

       THE NEXT FEW MINUTES CAN LITERALLY CHANGE YOUR LIFE.

       DON'T LET THIS EXTRAORDINARY OPPORTUNITY PASS YOU BUY!

       PLEASE PRINT COMPLETE AND MAIL IN THE ORDER FORM BELOW.

Please print below this line only
-----------------------

                          - REGISTRATION -

                             MP DEMPSY
                           21921 SHERMAN WAY
                         CANOGA PARK, CA 91303

                   - HOMEWORKER ORDER FORM -

               * FORM M17.3 [CD77.B(USE 1999-2003) *

NAME:______________________________________________________

ADDRESS:___________________________________________APT.#:_____

CITY:__________________________STATE:_________ZIPCODE________

DAY PHONE:(____)________-_______

EVENING PHONE#:(____)______-________

BIRTHDATE:__/__/__ EMAIL ADDRESS___________________________

SIGNATURE______________________________________________________

TODAYS DATE___/___/___

          YES, I would like the opportunity to earn extra money working
right from the comfort of my home, dorm, or apartment   participating in
the Pamphlet Processing Program.. I understand  that I will receive a
FULL $1.00 for EACH & EVERY pamphlet that   I process! I understand that
processing payments and additional processing materials will continue to
arrive by mail directly   at my home, dorm, or apartment for as long as I
continue to   participate in the program! I understand that ALL of the
envelopes will arrive pre-addressed with customers' names   already
pre-printed on the envelopes along with postage already  affixed to the
envelopes.

         I understand that if I process 500 pamphlets

           I will receive A FULL $500.

If I process 1,000 pamphlets

          I will receive A FULL $1,000.

    I also understand that the program DOES NOT work on   commission that
means that I will ALWAYS receive A FULL $1.00   per pamphlet REGARDLESS
if any sales are made from my mailings!     I understand that my
starter's kit will contain the amphlets, and instructions necessary to
get me started IMMEDIATELY as
a member of the Pamphlet Processing Program! I also understand   that my
Starters Kit will also contain my very own copy of the
CREDIT REPAIR MANUAL! I understand that I can use the CREDIT   REPAIR
MANUAL to legally clear up and repair any negative   credit that I might
have! I understand that this material is   provided to me just for
becoming a member of the Pamphlet   Processing Program!

    I also understand that I will be free to set my own hours and
participate in the program either part-time or full-time. I do
understand that a small  Refundable 100% GUARANTEED MONEY BACK   PROGRAM
fee of $29.95 is a ONE TIME FEE ONLY! I will not have   to pay MP DEMPSY
any other fees, EVER!

    IMPORTANT: Since we DO NOT want to create any unnecessary
competition between our existing members we do reserve the   right to
stop accepting new members if our quota is met.     Therefore, if you are
serious about this income opportunity we do suggest that you mail in your
completed form IMMEDIATELY that will GUARANTEE the delivery of your
Starters Kit!

 DESIRED WEEKLY INCOME (CIRCLE ONE)100 300 500 700 800 900 1000

    IMPORTANT: $29.95 ENCLOSED

  CHECKS AND MONEY ORDERS MUST BE PAYABLE TO: MP DEMPSY

  IMPORTANT: Please allow 3 weeks delivery time for checks,
             money orders/cash orders processed mmediately.

  WHERE DID YOU SEE OUR COMPANY ADVERTISEMENT?

  YAHOO____HOTMAIL____RECYCLER____EMAIL____OTHER____

  P.S. Please don't try more than you can process - start out
reasonably.

    This mail is not sent unsolicited. You or someone acting on   your
behalf have subscribed to receive this information in an   opt-in list.
Our apologies if you feel that you have received   this message in
error.This message is sent in compliance of the   new email bill passed
by the 105th U.S. Congress.This message   also includes the way to be
removed at no cost to you. Further   transmissions to you by the sender
of this email will be
stopped by simply  sending an email to:

                    silverlion3 a discover.org

                Type the word "REMOVE" in the Subject line.
   Your request to be removed will be processed within 12 hours.