Aruba non cambia !

executive@libero executive a LIBERO.IT
Mer 15 Ott 2003 17:49:22 CEST

per spostare un dominio .com stò vivendo un'avventura
il dominio www.vittimestrada.com ho provato più volte ma queste sotto sono
le risposte.

Leggendolo in lista mi ero tranquillizzato, mi sbagliavo!

Giancarlo Bernabei

06/96.32.716

_________________________________
The Request for Transfer and Renewal of vittimestrada.com through Imperum Internet Solutions () failed. This could be because of any of the following two reasons -

The current Registrar for this Domain Name has locked this domain name, and did not allow the transfer of the same.

----- Original Message -----
From: Imperum Internet Solutions
To: g.bernabei a tiscalinet.it
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2003 9:45 AM
Subject: Request for Authorising Domain Transfer Request for vittimestrada.com

We have received a request to Transfer and Renew the domain vittimestrada.com with Imperum Internet Solutions (Imperum Internet Solutions).

Before this domain is renewed we need to verify that this request is indeed genuine. As the Administrative contact of this domain name, we request you to use the below instructions to AUTHORISE or CANCEL this Request. If you do not wish to approve this request you may immediately cancel it via the link below, or simply ignore this email and the Request will be cancelled within 5 days.

STEP 1) Click on the URL below. If the URL is broken into two separate lines then copy it into your browser window as is

STEP 2) Paste the below Key and fill in any other information requested in the form on that page

Key: 7619*****

STEP 3) Choose the Radio button to either AUTHORISE or CANCEL this Request

STEP 4) Click on the "Continue Button"

Order Details
Order ID: 200892
Order Description: Transfer of vittimestrada.com from old Registrar alongwith 1 year Renewal
Product:

You have not yet paid for this Invoice. You can Print this Invoice, as well as Execute or Cancel this Order by following the below steps.

1. Click on the link below

http://domains.imperum.com/servlet/PrePaymentServlet?transid_type=102412_invoice&payfor=customer&role=customer&paymentkey=TYZGAD7k6U

2. The above link will remain active as long as the Invoice is not Paid or Cancelled

3. Use any of the below options for this Invoice

Click on "Pay", if you wish to pay for this invoice
Click on "Cancel" if you wish to Cancel the Order and the Invoice
Click on the "Print" button if you wish to Print a copy of this Invoice