{Filename?} {Spam?} Spamed?

info a GRAPHIASTUDIO.IT info a GRAPHIASTUDIO.IT
Gio 1 Apr 2004 12:53:59 CEST

Warning: This message has had one or more attachments removed
Warning: (abuse_list_ita-pe.exe).
Warning: Please read the "ITNIC-Attachment-Warning.txt" attachment(s) for more information.

I have visited this website and I found you in the spammer list. Is that true?